I'm FINALLY posting up my HAIR ALBUM! (Crystalicequeen123)

Thanks for sharing :) . I have been dying to see you relaxer results with DE!!! Looking good!! I NEVER get Dominican blow-out either. My roots will just have to stay nappy :)

I'm glad to finally get to see what your hair looks like!!! :grin:

I especially like your spiral curls! Your hair is very pretty!!!

Can't wait to see more progress pics!!! :yep:

Awww...thanks so much guys for the support! :D I feel so happy now. heehee. I'm still trying to get the hang of the rollerset, but my problem is my hands get so TIRED! So I end up doing really well on the front of my hair, and kind of poorly towards the back. :-/ That's why I usually just opt for airdrying my hair if I do it at home.

I am SO happy at how much EASIER it is to stretch my relaxers! I used to go 6-8 weeks and then relax my hair again. But now, I stretch to 14 weeks (or at LEAST to 12 weeks) since my hair is SO fine! My hair strange too, because the crown of my head has pretty thick curly hair, but towards the back of my scalp, my hair is a lot finer and less curly. I am really considering telling my stylist to only relax the back of my hair LAST. But for some reason, my stylist likes to put the relaxer starting in the middle of my head on down!

PS-IN answer to some of your questions, my stylists puts Design Essentials Mild relaxer with Shea Butter in my hair. So far I've been loving the results. :) I used to always use "Regular" strength, but now I see that mild is just as good, and is probably best for my fine stranded hair.

THanks for the encouragement and nice comments ladies! :D You all made my day!

Back