Waist Length Natural Hair, 3.5 years post relaxer :)

soonergirl

Great job girl!!! She making me wanna pull that s curl spray back out... Bout to start spritzing again with my "soul glo"spray...

Kurlee

Praise the lord! Someone with my shrinkage. I thought something was wrong, because my wash and go looks like yours even though my hair is BSL. Your hair is :love:

genesislocks

PLEEEAASEE tell me you found some super secret potion for hair growth :grin: Then, tell me the location of the goods. If its somewhere in the himalayas, a latitude and longitude will suffice. I'm gunna sea biscuit my way over there!

:cowgirl:

You have gorgis hair btw :yep:

JuiceMobsta

PLEEEAASEE tell me you found some super secret potion for hair growth :grin: Then, tell me the location of the goods. If its somewhere in the himalayas, a latitude and longitude will suffice. I'm gunna sea biscuit my way over there!

:cowgirl:

You have gorgis hair btw :yep:

genesislocks You will have to climb to the top of Mt. Everest to find the secret potion. That's what I did, :lachen: But thanks, :)

JuiceMobsta

Fhrizzball
sweetgal
lana
LightEyedMami
Ogoma
Tibbar
BraunSugar
JustGROWwithIt
JBunnie
jayjaycurlz
SmilingElephant
halee_J
BlackDiamond1

You all asked about my regimen. :)

-I wash my hair every week. The longest I can go is two weeks and it's a wrap.:lachen: Right now I have some Elasta QP Creme shampoo and that Trader Joe's Tea Tree shampoo.

-I don't do any special weekly deep conditioning, though sometimes I might DC here or there. But I don't steam my hair or DC with any heat. Just slap a grocery bag on that bad boy and call it a day :lol: For example, I just used that Nubian Heritage Grow and Strengthen masque last week for some protein.

-I don't really like using tools in my hair. I mostly finger detangle. I will only thorougly detangle my hair from root to tip no more than once a week with my fingers/comb combo. Any other time I'll just finger comb my hair a bit, but not from root to tip. I usually split my hair into 10 sections in order to be able to thourougly detangle it.

-I don't add conditioner to my hair after shampooing, I just skip that step because it takes too long in the shower. I just put in moisturizer/conditioner and always let my hair air dry in plaits or twists. The products that I currently have for moisturizing are Tresemme Naturals condish(I leave it in), some AOHSR, and Cantu Shea curl activator/Hair lotion(Aka the JUICE!!!):lachen:

-I also have some oils to use in my hair to seal (almond, grapeseed, castor). But I don't really care for oils that much.:look: They are just "meh" to me. I also have some Nubian Heritage/Shea Moisture hair butters.

-I do not flat iron my hair often, I feel as though I will jack up my ends if I did that. Plus I like to go several months so that when I do flat iron I can actually SEE a difference in length/health of my hair.

-I like to keep my hair stretched at all times!! (SSKs are a fool!!:nono:) I alternate between wearing my hair loose(twist/braid/bantu knot outs) and just wearing it up ( bun, etc).

-I moisturize whenever my hair gets dry, which is all the time! :look:

LightEyedMami

@Fhrizzball
@sweetgal
@lana
@LightEyedMami
@Ogoma
@Tibbar
@BraunSugar
@JustGROWwithIt
@JBunnie
@jayjaycurlz
@SmilingElephant
@halee_J
@BlackDiamond1

You all asked about my regimen. :)

-I wash my hair every week. The longest I can go is two weeks and it's a wrap.:lachen: Right now I have some Elasta QP Creme shampoo and that Trader Joe's Tea Tree shampoo.

-I don't do any special weekly deep conditioning, though sometimes I might DC here or there. But I don't steam my hair or DC with any heat. Just slap a grocery bag on that bad boy and call it a day :lol: For example, I just used that Nubian Heritage Grow and Strengthen masque last week for some protein.

-I don't really like using tools in my hair. I mostly finger detangle. I will only thorougly detangle my hair from root to tip no more than once a week with my fingers/comb combo. Any other time I'll just finger comb my hair a bit, but not from root to tip. I usually split my hair into 10 sections in order to be able to thourougly detangle it.

-I don't add conditioner to my hair after shampooing, I just skip that step because it takes too long in the shower. I just put in moisturizer/conditioner and always let my hair air dry in plaits or twists. The products that I currently have for moisturizing are Tresemme Naturals condish(I leave it in), some AOHSR, and Cantu Shea curl activator/Hair lotion(Aka the JUICE!!!):lachen:

-I also have some oils to use in my hair to seal (almond, grapeseed, castor). But I don't really care for oils that much.:look: They are just "meh" to me. I also have some Nubian Heritage/Shea Moisture hair butters.

-I do not flat iron my hair often, I feel as though I will jack up my ends if I did that. Plus I like to go several months so that when I do flat iron I can actually SEE a difference in length/health of my hair.

-I like to keep my hair stretched at all times!! (SSKs are a fool!!:nono:) I alternate between wearing my hair loose(twist/braid/bantu knot outs) and just wearing it up ( bun, etc).

-I moisturize whenever my hair gets dry, which is all the time! :look:
Chelz Thanks soooo much for the response :yep:...Sorry if you answered this already but what is your vitamin reggie?

My Friend

Chelz how tall are you?
I see a few member asked if you were juicing. What do you juice?

I am waaayyy to bald headed :ohwell: to be Chelz but Chelz was/is the Queen of Juice :yep: not veggies or fruit :nono: good ole back in the day, drip drip, stain the couch, stain the pillows, let yo soul glo.........JUICE!

rachelpierre7385

I believe you are already hiplength because judging by the comparison pic you have on your nape it definitely looks like your past waistlength