Vitamin Users-Water Intake=Colorless

TrustMeLove

Ok this is kind of embarrassing to talk about but, here I go anyway.

For the ladies that take vitamins how do you know when your drinking enough water?

I ask this question because before when I wasn't taking vitamins, I would know that I was drinking enough water by the color of my urine. You know..it would be clear.

However, Im drinking 64oz + minimum a day and my urine isn't clear. Im taking MSM so could this be the detox doing its thing..or could it be im taking to high of a dose of the water soluble pills and they are just coming out during the bathroom sessions?

Another thing am I the only one going to the bathroom like 7 times a day. I mean like every hour that im awake I have to go.

I hope I didn't disgust anybody but this has been on my mind for the past couple days.

Thanks in Advance.

-Faye

Armyqt

Initially when I started taking vitamisn, yes my urine was a little colored. eventually after a few weeks my urine got clear again. Don't worry it's normal. And yes, I go to the bathroom all day. You get used to it as time goes by and you end up going less and less or just notice it less

melodee

My vitamins seem to tint my urine a bright yellow. Not the kind of dark yellow that indicates insufficient water intake, but a flourescent-like yellow. It doen't matter how much water I drink, my pee is still yellow.

TrustMeLove

Ok. Cool I thought something was wrong. But since its not just me ill continue to take my vitamins. But yea my urine is a bright yellow and sometimes it looks flourescent green. Whats up with that? I think its the MSM. Because I took MSM one day alone and thats the color it was.

-Faye.

deeplyrooted

[ QUOTE ]
DelightfulFlame said:
I like to think of the bathroom visits as more exercise...LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess i should start thinking of it that way too. but man, it's annoying to have to get up late at night. a sistah be sleepier than a mug too.

DelightfulFlame

[ QUOTE ]
melodee said:
My vitamins seem to tint my urine a bright yellow. Not the kind of dark yellow that indicates insufficient water intake, but a flourescent-like yellow. It doen't matter how much water I drink, my pee is still yellow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do your vitamins contain B-Complex? If so, that's probably the culprit. It spooked me silly...I was about to go to the emergency room. It looked like I dropped a highlighter in the toilet.

Be careful about the amount of B-6 you take. My vitamin had me overdosing, which is dangerous. Any more than 50 mg per day can cause nerve damage. It's so serious that European governments have banned amounts over 10mg.