Vitamin Mavens: Puritans Pride Discount Code!!

SleekandBouncy

I thought this would be helpful since a lot of us are taking vitamins to supplement hair growth (and health) and especially for those of you involved in the Healthy Hair Challenge.

The code is below and it's good until Aug 8th. It provides free shipping and $5 off on any order of $25 or more. They seem to offer a buy 1 get 2 free offer on everything. Since I already have a multi from my regular brand, I ordered the super biotin, evening primrose oil and pantothentic acid :grin:

Code: [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]332461

[/SIZE][/FONT]

msjones

I thought this would be helpful since a lot of us are taking vitamins to supplement hair growth (and health) and especially for those of you involved in the Healthy Hair Challenge.

The code is below and it's good until Aug 8th. It provides free shipping and $5 off on any order of $25 or more. They seem to offer a buy 1 get 2 free offer on everything. Since I already have a multi from my regular brand, I ordered the super biotin, evening primrose oil and pantothentic acid :grin:

Code: [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]332461[/SIZE][/FONT]

Just ordered the mega hair vitamin and flaxseed oil. GOOD LOOKING OUT, sleekandbouncy!!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Yeah! Puritan Pride is da bomb, fo' sho! A few weeks ago, I purchased Super Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Thickening Conditioner, Chlorophyll, and Super B-100 Complex. I got 2 for 1 and my total came up to 30 dollars. I love PP. I hope you ladies are able to get what you want...

SleekandBouncy

Make sure you guys check the amount charged to your card. They made the mistake of charging my card the full amount (w/o the code), but once I called and let them know they corrected it. The invoice had the right numbers, but I have the habit of checking my card after any purchase and that's when I noticed it.

taj

Code: [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]332461[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thank you soooooo much for this information!!!! You were right on time! I just ordered a few bottles of super biotin. :grin:

Last edited: