Paging Jade

Dionne

Hi Jade. Since your absence to this board I have started taking the puritans pride greensource, biotin, and essential oil. I only take 2 of the greensource vitamins because it forces me to try to eat healthier stuff during the day. I was wondering if I should add a multi mineral supplement and another oil supplement like evening primrose? Since you know so much about vitamins and you know about puritans pride I thought I would ask you. I am also going to order the beet juice tablets soon. Thanks again

Jade21

Hey, Sweetie:)

An Almost Happy New Year to you, Dionne!

I'm elated to hear that you are eating well. Keep it going in 2003. With the Puritan Pride's Green Source, I only take two tablets myself /images/graemlins/grin.gif I've found them to be potent and to absorb extremely well. You are fine here.

What essential fatty acid are you taking? If you are taking an Omega 3 like flaxseed oil, certainly take an Omega 6 like the evening primrose oil. That will keep things in balance /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Since you asked, I would certainly recommend a multi-mineral supplement to you. I don't take Puritan Pride's brand there, so I cannot recommend one to you. HOWEVER, I think it would be worth taking a chance at one of theirs because I do take their magnesium citrate which I have found to be SUPERIOR. In addition, an online friend told me recently that she has been taking one of their multi-mineral formulas and she has been very pleased in terms of potency and absorption. What I take as a multi-mineral supplement these days is the Solaray Mega Multi-Mineral. I've been most pleased and I like the capsules which are very easy to swallow and the absorption with me was improved even over the Solgar Solamins which I thought was just great.

I'm glad you got the squib on the organic beet juice tablets /images/graemlins/grin.gif

It is always a pleasure to see a note from you /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Much Love,

Jade