Vitamin Explorer

natstar

Hey everyone- Normally I would put this in vendor review, but I figured more ppl would catch it here.

Last Wednesday I ordered online from VitaminExplorer.com. I didn't know what to expect since I never dealt with them before, but I needed some jojoba oil and other stuff so I bit the bullet. I ordered the following:
16 oz of jojoba
16 oz castor
8 oz of some epicurean scented shea butter
4 oz sweet almond oil
A box of tea

The total was $41 bucks w/ shipping included. BTW-it appears to be one flat rate of 4.99 for shipping!

I never got an email confirming my order so I thought it wasn't going to be a good experience, but I was wrong. I got my packge yesterday (Tues) and I will be ordering from them again.
A lot of the stuff that I bought from them is way less than what I would have paid if I went to my neighborhood place. They match prices also. If you want a good online health store-shop here cause they have a good selection.
The ONLY problem was the lack of confirmation cause of technical issues. But you can always call and confirm like I did. HTH! ;)

sugaplum

Star Shooter
WOW you got all those for a great deal. :shocked: I pay close to double that at my health food store. I will have to try this website out. Thank you for shairing. :)