Snowdrift Farm sent someone else's order to me and I REALLY want to keep it!!

Averoigne

Hmmph. I just KNEW they were gonna let you keep that package. :perplexed It would have been better for them businesswise; you would have been happy, you would have told all of us at LCHF, and their sales would have increased exponentially.

Maybe I'll give them a chance anyway...;)

HoneyDew

Ladies. Being good paid off afterall!! One of our lovely members here surprised me!! She has some Fermodyl 619s that she is not using and sending them to me as a gift.

I really do love you guys!!!

klb120475

HoneyDew said:
:look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

Okay, they called and left me a message today. They are sending UPS to come and get the package. But they did thank me.

:look: :look: :look: :look: :look:

I should get a little of that Rosemary essential oil. He won't miss it. :lol:

Well, if he is anything like you ladies, he WOULD notice that some of the oil is gone. :lol:

Yep! We'd be like, hold up...wait a doggon minute. There's .27 ounces of my goods missing!:lachen:

HoneyDew

klb120475 said:
Yep! We'd be like, hold up...wait a doggon minute. There's .27 ounces of my goods missing!:lachen:

And then youe would post about the missing product here on the board and everybody would start emailing the company for you.

Nawl, we ain't THAT bad are we? :lol:

GoldenBreeze

Locks, and VWVixxen.... ya know! Looks like it already did. :D

Congrats on receiving that Fermodyl 619, HoneyDew. Aren't you glad you were a good girl?:lol:

HoneyDew

Nita81 said:
I really want to place an order with them but their shipping is too high! I have my eye on this http://www.snowdriftfarm.com/form_virgin_coconut_oil.html but it costs 8.67 to ship a product that is 8.95(for the 8oz jar)

The shipping there really sucks. I don't order most things from them. I normally just get the marine protein that no one else seems to have.

THey really need to do something about those shipping costs! They need to start using the USPS flatrate boxes or something!

HoneyDew

GoldenBreeze said:
Locks, and VWVixxen.... ya know! Looks like it already did. :D

Congrats on receiving that Fermodyl 619, HoneyDew. Aren't you glad you were a good girl?:lol:

yep!! :grin:

What a surprise that someone actually noticed that I love Fermodyl and wanted to send me some!! It makes me very happy. :)

I will take Fermodyl over that guys stuff anyday. :)

Chocogurl1der

HoneyDew said:
And yall the shea butter is in a sealed foil pouch. I have been squeezing it and it feels so good in there. I want to rip it open SO bad. But, I know when I get in touch with them they are going to want the stuff. It was a $70 order!

Put the shea butter down, back away slowly and no one gets hurt

:grin: :grin: :grin:

HoneyDew

Chocogurl1der said:
Put the shea butter down, back away slowly and no one gets hurt

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Girl, I went ahead and put it all back in the box and taped it up.

Just too tempting.

UPS will be here on Monday to pick it up. :(

Nita81

HoneyDew said:
Girl, I went ahead and put it all back in the box and taped it up.

Just too tempting.

UPS will be here on Monday to pick it up. :(

You should ask SDF for 2 free virgin coconut cream oils! One for you and one for me for the idea:lachen:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
HoneyDew said:
And yall the shea butter is in a sealed foil pouch. I have been squeezing it and it feels so good in there. I want to rip it open SO bad. But, I know when I get in touch with them they are going to want the stuff. It was a $70 order!
That is hilarious!:lachen:

I probably would've stuck my finger in there all sneaky like and tried to cover it back up:sekret: . He'll never miss it:lachen: :wasntme: .