Viatress Biotin Creme by Nexxus

bajanplums1

Has anyone tried this, I wonder if hair will grow faster bc the biotin is being applied to the scalp. Also does biotin have any affect on the hair if applied directly to the hair?

Carlie

I really like it. It's just too small and too expensive for me to be using on my entire scalp....I have a lot of scalp now, lol. So, to stretch it, I've been using it on my hair line to speed up the growth there, add some thickness, etc. I think the massage is the magic touch. It seems like in only a few days, I saw new hairs growing in and new thickness. This is really a great product and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for some extra thickness. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aisha

I really like this product, I agree that at 11.99 a tube it is expensive, so I use it on my nape and along the front...I like the tingle and massaging definitely helps...

oglorious1

Mixologist
This stuff is absolutely the bomb, I use it along my hairline and edges, it's definitely a new staple, it's a keeper...I just hope they have it on sale somewhere so I can get some more when I run out.

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
My mother is suffering from hair loss. Her hair was so thick and long...and now it is coming out in clumps. I'm going to purchase this so that she can try it out.

Thanks for the link bajanplums1!