Has anyone used the Nexxus biotin creme?

lunabelle

I just purchased the Nexxus biotin creme for hair growth and wanted to know if anyone had ever used this and if so what results did you get if any?

imstush

I haven't tried the cream, but I tried the shampoo and conditioner. Only used it once. But if you do a search it should come up, I remember a few people on the board saying it grew in their spots where their hair was previously breaking. HTH.

janeemat

I used it years ago. I don't remember it doing much for my thin edges. That's when I began taking vitamins.

butterfli

I used it for my temple area when I say they were starting to thin a bit. It made my hair there feel very dry and so I stop using it. Did feel the tingle, but did not see any results.

RZILYNT

I am currently using the Nexxus Biotin creme along with Nioxin serum. I am getting some results for my thinning edges. It is gradual and slow. My hair is not getting thicker, but the hair that was falling out is growing back. It is still thin but filling in nicely. I have been using it for two months now. I have also found out something new about my hair and that is the hair cycle around my edges is not the same as the rest of my hair. It grows to a certain point then it sheds, but the good thing is that the hair is now replacing itself instead of having almost bald patches on both sides of my temples. I tried to usd BT for my edges, i got good growth everywhere elsle but my temples the period that I tried it.

RZ~

newslady

yes i used it for awhile consistently and saw great results with my weak areas and edges.
tingles? yes
dryness? no

but SERIOUSLY you need to use it daily.
i've fallen off and between heat/workouts and an overprocessed touch-up experience - i REALLY need to get back on the biotin creme kick.

Dare~to~Dream

I've begun using this again and I think it works...I haven't been using it for that long but I posted a review which stated that I saw results after the first week (baby hair/sideburns growing in...wasn't trying to grow sideburns but :ohwell:). I think it's best to follow the directions to a *T.* I use it twice daily and I usually massage it in for at least three minutes.