Very Simple Bun Video Tutorial****Protective Style

Traycee

Most of you know I'm back to bunning for the winter...So my bun videos that all of u love so much is back....

Well I did a very simple bun tutorial..So I hope you enjoy...Check it out on my blog

K.I.S.S. Blog

bluevalentine

nice! my hair needs to be thicker to look that good in a bun like that but i have ways of working around that :) thanks for sharing!

hopeful

Thank you Traycee! Really nice video, I am going to try that real soon. Don't you have another bun video too? I couldn't find it on your site.

ETA: :yay: I found the video for your signature bun as well. Your bun video just inspired me to keep growing. I am between sl and apl and was thinking I would just focus on maintaining this length but now I am ready to keep going so I can make those big, beautiful buns with my own hair:yep:. Thanks so much for sharing.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing and I think you just saved me some money. I'm going to try it this weekend and if it looks decent, I will stop going to the salon weekly for a bun. :yep:

Traycee

Thank you Traycee! Really nice video, I am going to try that real soon. Don't you have another bun video too? I couldn't find it on your site.

ETA: :yay: I found the video for your signature bun as well. Your bun video just inspired me to keep growing. I am between sl and apl and was thinking I would just focus on maintaining this length but now I am ready to keep going so I can make those big, beautiful buns with my own hair:yep:. Thanks so much for sharing.

Hey Sis...

All my videos are here on my you tube page

Traycee

nice! my hair needs to be thicker to look that good in a bun like that but i have ways of working around that :) thanks for sharing!

I do it on my Nieces hair who has thinner hair and it looks very full....The first twist and bun u make is a base....When u take the second section and wrap it around your first bun oosely and you will be shocked on how full your bun looks...

Garner

Thank you Traycee, for sharing this with us. I just asked about this last night. We appreciate all you do!!! :)

bluevalentine

I do it on my Nieces hair who has thinner hair and it looks very full....The first twist and bun u make is a base....When u take the second section and wrap it around your first bun oosely and you will be shocked on how full your bun looks...

thanks then i am definitely trying this :)

Filmatic

I love your buns. I actually do my buns like this and some times I just make the pieces straight so that it can look fuller. I've gotten compliments on it.

PuffyBrown

Hey There Doll face.
I think you have done an excellent job on that website. It has come so far. I definately signed up and look forward to seeing more of your videos. The camera loves you girly.