Divachyk's Bun

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Many have inquired about my bun. I made a quick blog about it and posted some pics of various buns I've done along the way. Nothing fancy by no means.

Within the blog you will find that I posted some of the questions that many of you asked but don't fear, I protected the innocent. :yep:

And I ask that you please be kind if you choose to comment on my buns be it within the thread or within the blog. :yep:

Blog: Long Hair Care Forum - divachyk

(other pics within the blog also)

I don't have a tutorial of any kind and I may opt to do a pictorial in the future but for now the blog is all that I have to provide. Enjoy!

HHG

ETA: Updated the blog link to a working link. It must have stopped working after the forum restructured its interface. Majority of the bun pics are located HERE on my blog.

Last edited:

Toy

I left a comment in your blog didn't see this thread I'll say it again Beautiful! Buns!!!

kandiekj100

Very nice. I especially like the swirly one (that's all I could think to describe it) that you have above. Would you mind decribing how you get that look?

sunnieb

OK, I bought the hair net you suggested. I'm off to try it out. I'll add a pic if I can get a decent looking bun!

ETA: Out of the 20 or so pics I took tonight and several bun attempts :)look:), here are the best pics. Thanks so much for sharing the tip about the hair net. I think that was the one tool missing from my bunning regimen. I'll keep working with it until I get it right! :grin:

Attachments

• IMG_20110117_195632.jpg
    IMG_20110117_195632.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20110117_201126.jpg
    IMG_20110117_201126.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thank you ladies for the encouraging comments. You girls rock! :yep:

I love the buns. Any videos? I'm kind of a visual learner : )
Unfortunately, no vids yet. As tempting as it is, not sure if I will make any to be quite honest. Why? I teach on a collegiate level and I just don't want my face out there for all the kiddos to see. :spinning: Should I decide, guarantee it'll be on the back of my head only. :grin::yep:

OK, I bought the hair net you suggested. I'm off to try it out. I'll add a pic if I can get a decent looking bun!

ETA: Out of the 20 or so pics I took tonight and several bun attempts :)look:), here are the best pics. Thanks so much for sharing the tip about the hair net. I think that was the one tool missing from my bunning regimen. I'll keep working with it until I get it right! :grin:
Ooooh, love it! JUICY, JUICY!
ETA: When I first started used hair nets, I was all clumsy with it. I can put it on in my sleep now. :grin:

Last edited: