Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
I shole did.:angry2:

I thought it was a "Ginger Rinse" like the bottle says. Ion currr what nobody says, the name is totally misleading.

I also watched PJD on YT talmbout the lather.:swearing:

I agree. I loved the smell of it but man it lathered like a sulfate shampoo. They really need to drop that rinse off the name.
It's a super bubbling cleanser. It seemed gentle enough but if anyone is expecting low lather this is not it.

I agree. I loved the smell of it but man it lathered like a sulfate shampoo. They really need to drop that rinse off the name.
It's a super bubbling cleanser. It seemed gentle enough but of anyone is expecting low-poo this is not it.
@rileypak
Pffft.:look:

I wasn't expecting "low-poo" I was expecting "no-poo":lol: and a Ginger "Rinse".

Yep. I took both bottles back with the quickness.:roadrunner:

*cough* Just returned from CM's CM:fallenangel:

It's a super bubbling cleanser. It seemed gentle enough but if anyone is expecting low lather this is not it.

I wanted to love it because it's really good, but I couldn't get over the name. It's deceiving, misleading and made me feel like I was falling for a liar.

She needs to change that name.

UGH I know I didn't need anything from Annabelle's but I'm so mad I didn't even get to see what the sale was. :angry2::cry:
Damn chirren had me so preoccupied I couldn't even peek. One of my behavior problems walked out of my classroom again today and my other behavior problems acted as horrible as they did before the break.:rolleyes:

The retail therapy would've been nice. I know "our" children need us but with lack of parental support this is getting very challenging as the years progress.

Rant Over

Damn chirren had me so preoccupied I couldn't even peek. One of my behavior problems walked out of my classroom again today and my other behavior problems acted as horrible as they did before the break.:rolleyes: The retail therapy would've been nice. I know "our" children need us but with lack of parental support this is getting very challenging as the years progress.

Rant Over
I totally understand. :hug2:

Back