Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

she said shes not having a easter sale but will have a shipping special or something like that.
but her shipping aint high as it is so:ohwell:

Yeah, she has reasonable prices on everything, I think. :yep: So I hope it's straight up free shipping, all orders. :look: I might as well wait and order then.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thanks for the post about Claudie's. I thought I missed out. So this week I will most likely use my pass to purchase CJ, Claudie's, and SD. Then I am thinking I should be set until the no buy ends.

Shay72

I'm glad she extended it too Shay. I have until next Sunday to decide if I'll get anything else.:yep:

chebaby

Yeah, she has reasonable prices on everything, I think. :yep: So I hope it's straight up free shipping, all orders. :look: I might as well wait and order then.
yea ill order more too:look:

probably a 16oz vanilla silk so that i can give my mom the 8oz i have on the way. ill probably give her my silky leave in too cause im not really interested in it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh Yeah...Speaking of Claudie, her New Coffee Line will Launch either April or May.

She said we are going to Love Errrthang. :grin:

So, I'm Excited.:yep:

Eisani

chebaby I think I was trying to make up for the nap I couldn't get out yesterday. I need to take off this polish then I'm going back to sleep! I'm craving a Coke. No soda for me, but good lawd it sounds good right now!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Welp.:ohwell:

Okay...so I made up a little Silk Drames Cart (just to see what's up). Interesting......:look:

I hope the Shipping Special works. I needs a little discount-motivation.:lol:

chebaby

good lawd somebody help me.
sage has darcys new cocoa cream in stock:thud: i been stalking that thang for a while now:look:

chebaby

Welp.:ohwell:

Okay...so I made up a little Silk Drames Cart (just to see what's up). Interesting......:look:

I hope the Shipping Special works. I needs a little discount-motivation.:lol:
i hope she has a deal cause i want you to get it so you can love it as much as i do:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby I think I was trying to make up for the nap I couldn't get out yesterday. I need to take off this polish then I'm going back to sleep! I'm craving a Coke. No soda for me, but good lawd it sounds good right now!
i gave up soda and juice:nono: girl when i finally got some orange juice i acted a monkey doodoo fool:lol: i was drinking like 6 cups a day. im never giving up juice again lol.

Raspberry

Reading this thread makes me want to wash right. now. I can't tho.. my bed is callin.

I'm going to up cowash/washes for the next few weeks of my relaxer stretch and rotate
SD Whip My Hair
Tigi Catwalk Honey & Oatmeal 'Poo
HH Hello Hydration
SD Wheat Germ Butter Condish
KeraPro Restorative Treatment
SD Vanilla Silk Cream

Any one need some SD Silky Soft and/or SD Waterfalls? I don't think I'll use those up soon enough.. they're both 90-95% full and all I need is shipping $$. PM if interested.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lol::lol:you know you need that berry pomade, im just here to remind you:lol:

@chebaby

The reason it's not a 9-1-1 Emergency is because I have:

Kyra's Pomegrante Pomade
Marie Dean's Aloe & Mint Pomade
Enso's Pomade
HV Almond Glaze
Claudie's Tiffani Ceramide Pomade

I'm pomade-ded-ed out.:lol:

But I still wants it.:lick: So "IF" I was gone make a Sage Cart I'd get: