Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

ok so i just shampooed with elucence(forgot to take cd in the bathroom lol) then i left on the silk dreams mocha silk for 15 minutes and then twisted my hair into 11 twists with the sd mocha silk milk.
the mocha silk conditioner made my hair feel strong and soft at the same time. i think i like it. i cant say i love it yet though. it did make my curls seem a little tighter too.
the leave in/milk im not sure how i feel about it yet. i like the texture cause its like a lotion and reminds me of big daddy dew but i have to wait until my hair dries to see what it feels like.
this is the first time ive twisted my hair in forever so i might not do my hair again tomorrow so that i can maybe wear a twist out.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Enjoyin' your review of Silk Drames.:yep:

I still ain't gettin' none w/o a discount. And I'm still weighing it out because of the short Shelf-Life.:ohwell:

Girl, Imma try to wait to hit PayNah.:look:

chebaby

@chebaby

Enjoyin' your review of Silk Drames.:yep:

I still ain't gettin' none w/o a discount. And I'm still weighing it out because of the short Shelf-Life.:ohwell:

Girl, Imma try to wait to hit PayNah.:look:
yea i want a sale too but im in the buying mood so no sale wont stop me:lol:
you gonna wait for them sales? i see kyras sale aint much:look:

@chebaby

I still have a nice sample size of Mocha Silk & Shea What.:yep:
cant wait to see how you like it. they say the most popular one is the vanilla silk so ill deep condition with that the next time i do my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Naw that Kyra Discount shole ain't much is it?:ohwell: But it's better than nothin'.:lol:

Yeah, I wanted that Vanilla Silk & Destination Hydration, but I can wait for a Sale.:look:

*i hope*

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
chebaby said:
10%:look: and thats an ode code aint it???:lol:

chebaby - yeah, weird. Just happened to catch it on FB, posted yesterday. It said for the month but I dunno what month.

I'm hoping Kyra can take Oyins place. I ain't seen 10% discounts in a while, and I saw complaints that shipping is ridic.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Oh, I'm definitely getting some Kyra's.:grin: *especially since i worried her to death*:look:

@Golden75

There have been several posts and YT Videos of folks saying Kyra's Hydrating Hemp has replaced their OHH.:yep:

chebaby

@chebaby

Oh, I'm definitely getting some Kyra's.:grin: *especially since i worried her to death*:look:

@Golden75

There have been several posts and YT Videos of folks saying Kyra's Hydrating Hemp has replaced their OHH.:yep:
hmmm i dont know if kyra gonna replace my oyin:ohwell: oyin has had my heart since i been relaxed. but i will say the hemp conditioners can dupe each other so if you run out of one but have the other then your hair will be fine. but i aint ever letting oyin go.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I'll probably end up gettin Kyra too. Then no buy til May, if DB comes thru with the sale.

QB posted pic of new bottles. I like them, makes me want some, but I got some :ohwell:

Once I get rid of my Pura's, I'll try SD mocha.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
hmmm i dont know if kyra gonna replace my oyin:ohwell: oyin has had my heart since i been relaxed. but i will say the hemp conditioners can dupe each other so if you run out of one but have the other then your hair will be fine. but i aint ever letting oyin go.

chebaby

Dang....Daddy nem got you!:lol:

I know I'll personally keep OHH somewhere in the Stash. I am still sitting on a Liter.:lick:

I may not buy it as often as Kyra (since Oyin clowns with the 10%'s) but I'll definitely reup on BF's.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

How many Pura's you sitting on G? :look:

I think I have 2.

I was thinking about using MopTop:)lick:) again on Tuesday, but since I only have 1/2 Jar, I think Imma go back to Marie Dean or Naturelle Grow.

Chances are Marie Dean. It's taking up alot of space in my Fridge.

chebaby

@chebaby

Dang....Daddy nem got you!:lol:

I know I'll personally keep OHH somewhere in the Stash. I am still sitting on a Liter.:lick:

I may not buy it as often as Kyra (since Oyin clowns with the 10%'s) but I'll definitely reup on BF's.
:yep::yep:oyin is one of those lines for me that even if i have products that i like better oyin will always be around. its a stable line for me cause ive never had issues with them. you noticed when they raised the prices no one said nothing:lol: you cant cry about a good company like oyin raising the prices even if you a little mad lmao.
and yea:look: dew the best lol.

on another note ummmm my twists not shrinking:yawn: granted my hair isnt dry yet but my twists are still long so either this mocha milk elongates hair or my hair grew a lot since last time i did twists.

chebaby

i remember the first time i tried honey hemp i came back and did a review like "i dont get the hype":lachen: and i was serious:look: 4 years later its my boo thang lol. i can depend on honey hemp.