Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Complained about having to purchase the Donna’s Recipe Gummy and oil set when I just needed the gummies. They were out of the stock. A nice surprise is the box was wrapped in a silk scarf. Gonna see if it’s gonna stay on my head through the night.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@IDareT'sHair
I’ve only had the chance to use the creamy conditioner once. Immediate answer is I like it but need to use it a few more times for a final answer. The gummies I’m in my 3rd month using them. I don’t want to give a verdict until 6 months in. Still haven’t added the oil yet. Will do that in April.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@IDareT'sHair
My hair stash ain’t crazy. My planners, journals, stickers, washi tape is another story.

I already have a Soultanicals hit on my hands. That master curl detox is everything! I haven’t seen my hair this curly in years. I actually followed the directions and have used it for the past 2 weeks. They suggest 4-6 weeks. I know I can get 4 uses out of the jar but I ain’t getting 6. It will definitely become a staple.

HealthyHair2020

Finished up the Nature's Little Secret Fenugreek Detangling Prepoo. Definitely a repurchase. Detangled my twist out so well that I wasn't complaining about having to do it every second. Finished up with Curl Smith Bond Curl Rehab Salve since it ran out at the last section.

beautyaddict1913

Heyyyyy y’all! I’m so glad that everyone is still active here!! I’m back with a whole 1 year old y’all and she has a lot of hair so I didn’t get but a few months to do headbands and then I had to learn how to do baby ponytails real quick lol. She’s exactly 14 months. I plan to finally start using products on her here and knew the kids forum on this site was the best place to get suggestions! I don’t have time to do my hair as much as I did back in the day so I have just been going to the beauty parlor once per month to get a wash and silk press and clip ins. But Chile silk press season is over here in Houston so I have to source out some curly clip ins and see how that does for summer! I’m trying to look as pulled together as possible and that’s difficult if I’m relying on me to take care of my hair these days!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thank you so much T! I have been looking for a growth oil with cayenne pepper for myself. I used to love Hair Trigger but they have not updated their website in 10 years so I have been on the hunt for years but have not found anything. Do you know of any?
@Bette Davis Eyes Isn't there something out there w/Cayenne Pepper? Didn't you recently buy something?

I can't remember if it is Neges Banda, Curls & Potion or something for @beautyaddict1913

OT: @beautyaddict1913 What did you name the little princess? :babyg:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Switched over from Olaplex to Curlsmith Bonding Salve - will use this for a bit.

I am also currently using Joico KPak and Moisture Recovery Treatment Balm. Will rotate those with Nex/xus Keraphix and Humectress.