Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@beautyaddict1913
*Cackles at you throwing out all these old powders* :giggle:

Dies at Dr. M.iracles! :dighole:

I remember when me and @chebaby use to Swap and we would always tease each other we were going to send each other a bunch of VO5, Dr. M.iracles, DoGrow, Suave and ORS.:lol:

Lol!!! I’m over here in tears lol!!! I bought that Dr. Miracles gel for a dollar at the dollar store lol. I went with my mom one day and she was buying so much stuff since she loves the dollar store lol. I saw that it didn’t have any cones or mineral oil so I figured I would try it lol.

You are welcome! I noticed hella length retention with my buns. I don't like wigs or fake hair so this was ideal. No tension on my edges so my hair line is still in tact.
I am really loving my cut. 8 ounce DCs will last me a minute :lachen:.

How do you do it without tension on your edges? I have very strong edges by the grace of God alone but I don’t want to push them to the limit lol.

I went to sleep as soon as I got home from work yesterday afternoon so I’m up now burning the midnight oil. I had to get my wash day done before my appointment tomorrow. I used up a jar of hydroquench honey pineapple hibiscus DC. It was just okay to me. I’m not thirsty to repurchase. The next time I wash my hair I will be using up HTN Growth oil. It is just a cone-nuhhh left!!

How do you do it without tension on your edges? I have very strong edges by the grace of God alone but I don’t want to push them to the limit lol.
Well I used a knee high and pulled my hair in a puff like fashion then bunned. I didn't use gel or brush the heck out of them because I don't do baby hairs or super neat edges. I am tender headed so that definitely helped.

Morning everyone :coffee:

This morning I massaged my CP growth oil in my scalp after rinsing out my prepoo.

I then added her henna gloss treatment on my hair and will be leaving it in for 30 minutes, cowash with Rusk Deep Shine Smoothing Conditioner, SSI Marula Mallow Leave-in, Bun and I'm out of the house for a few hours.

By the way, my henna gloss treatment today contains SSI Peach Conditioner and CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Conditioner, hibiscus, powder, brahmi and amla powders as well.

Good evening ladies. Everybody has been getting on my nerves :mad: at job #2 and making me snap on them. It's rainy and gloomy and I'm sleepy because I didn't sleep well last night so my day had been crappy... until I got a shipping notice from KindredButters :2inlove: so that made me nice for 3.5 seconds. Let me go buy some stuff before I get fired :look:

Good evening ladies. Everybody has been getting on my nerves :mad: at job #2 and making me snap on them. It's rainy and gloomy and I'm sleepy because I didn't sleep well last night so my day had been crappy... until I got a shipping notice from KindredButters :2inlove: so that made me nice for 3.5 seconds. Let me go buy some stuff before I get fired :look:
Aww I've had those kind of days. Retail therapy helps :shopping:.

Back