Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@MileHighDiva
Me too!:eek:

Gurl I think I may have some "old label" or old bottle shapes of SSI and HV too.:eek:
I have old label HV, as well.

This BF, I don't think I'm going platinum status again. Probably, only gold or silver. I have so much product that needs to be used up.

In addition, I only cleanse bi-weekly, so it takes longer for me to move through DC'ers/Masks.

Forgot about old lable SD, :nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
This BF, I don't think I'm going platinum status again. Probably, only gold or silver. I have so much product that needs to be used up. In addition, I only cleanse bi-weekly, so it takes longer for me to move through DC'ers/Masks. Forgot about old lable SD, :nono:
@MileHighDiva
Hmph. Okay..Well If you going Gold or Silver...Imma go Bronze. Ya'll watch and see.:laugh:..:look:

What should I try from TMC? They are on my list. I have the Carrot Mask and something else? I can't remember? Maybe a Lotion.

What's good. That doesn't stank or smell Floral?

ETA: That bottle of DH was "old label" SD's. I didn't know they had new labels? Wonder how long it takes to get stuff? I still haven't received shipping info.:angry2:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
It's coming. I'm attempting to go on a no buy for planner products for November and a low buy for December so I can focus on hair products :look:. What I need to do right now is to stop playing and get on with wash day!
@Shay72
Every time I'm some place and see a really Pretty Planner I think of you. :2inlove:

Some of them are too Pretty to even write in.:infatuated:

OAN: I'll be good when I knock these Liters off my list.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The stash goal is x2 backup of all my staples and a max of only 10 random.
I have my staples established and I'm currently working on the randoms.
@curlyhersheygirl
Un..Huh...Imma hafta see that make-shift/updated Ul.ta Beauty you got over there again before I beweave it.

Oh, not anytime soon tho', because I'm still being treated for Severe Eye Damage from the first time.:eek:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
@MileHighDiva
Hmph. Okay..Well If you going Gold or Silver...Imma go Bronze. Ya'll watch and see.:laugh:..:look:

What should I try from TMC? They are on my list. I have the Carrot Mask and something else? I can't remember? Maybe a Lotion.

What's good. That doesn't stank or smell Floral?

ETA: That bottle of DH was "old label" SD's. I didn't know they had new labels? Wonder how long it takes to get stuff? I still haven't received shipping info.:angry2:
Remember the old pink lables she printed off on the inkjet printer. I know she didn't send you the old skool inkjet pink label.

*The forum will not let me upload a picture of an old SD Waterfalls bottle

I highly recommend the Ancient Egyptian Collection. It smells like khalari/watermelon, not overwhelming. Also, full of hydrolyzed silk. Perfect for spring and summer.

In addition, get her hair clips. They're carbon/seamless, just like Hercules Sageman (sp?).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Remember the old pink lables she printed off on the inkjet printer. I know she didn't send you the old skool inkjet pink label. *The forum will not let me upload a picture of an old SD Waterfalls bottle. I highly recommend the Ancient Egyptian Collection. It smells like khalari/watermelon and not overwhelming. Perfect for spring and summer.
@MileHighDiva
I haven't gotten my SD's yet? She has gotten slow.:drunk:

Waterfalls??? Lawd what was that? :giggle:

I did like Pre.:love:

Brownie518 sent me some Pre and I fell in love with it and then it got discontinued.:censored:

Aggie

@NaturallyATLPCH
Nice Review!:goodpost:

Thanks!:grin:

I also like the Jamaican Me Crazy Pomade:lick: (Custom Request) cause she also discontinued that one as well. And the Jamaican Me Crazy Cleansing Conditioner.

NG is on my Randoms/One-Offs.
@IDareT'sHair I like NG Vanilla Fig Deep Moisturizing Conditioner a lot so it's on my BF list for sure along with the Clay Mask.

Last edited:

Beamodel

@IDareT'sHair I only have one Slap. I stopped buying when I saw the shipping was a mess. I would like to get other colors but only if the sale is good in addition to free shipping.

You missed it when she had buy one get one free plus free shipping a few weeks ago. I had stoped purchasing from her as well due to the shipping price fluctuation based on sales.