Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@rileypak @curlyhersheygirl Thank you :grouphug:

@flyygirlll2 My daughter wanted to get this foundation so bad unfortunately her shade was OOS.

I went to the Sephora inside JCPenny. The other Sephora at that mall has way more shoppers
that flock there, so that's why I went to JCPenny. There was only a few people in there and many of their foundations were in stock.

@rileypak @curlyhersheygirl Thank you :grouphug:

I went to the Sephora inside JCPenny. The other Sephora at that mall has way more shoppers
that flock there, so that's why I went to JCPenny. There was only a few people in there and many of their foundations were in stock.

Someone suggested JCP to me too. I haven't even tried to get it. I watched Jackie Aina's review last night and now I want the primer too. Last I checked ebates was giving 8% cash back for purchases so I may order online. I can always return. Ebates ain't gon take my coins back lol

I will say a prayer for you for a safe surgery and speedy recovery!!

Happy Sunday ladies!! I tossed some more stuff last night. I can't remember what all was included but I know for sure some KBB super silky, koils by nature mango butter, and Marie Dean cherry pomade. I recently threw out a bunch of Miss Jessie's stuff too. I liked her stylers because they worked really well but I rarely used them because I just didn't have time for the silicones.

Last night I used Claudie's Renew Protein RX and I remembered why it was a holy grail for me. My hair looked and felt better immediately upon rinsing. It was looking real raggedy at first. Y'all keep me posted if y'all hear of a sale. I will be hauling!! I don't need any immediately because I know shelf life is sensitive and I have a few others that I need to try before buying anything else first.

Someone suggested JCP to me too. I haven't even tried to get it. I watched Jackie Aina's review last night and now I want the primer too. Last I checked ebates was giving 8% cash back for purchases so I may order online. I can always return. Ebates ain't gon take my coins back lol

I will say a prayer for you for a safe surgery and speedy recovery!!

Thank you! Yeah, JCP is more likely to have more products in stock. I got the foundation and trio sticks. I ended up buying a Smatchbox primer instead but afterwards I realized I might as well have bought the FB primer. Now I'm eyeing the lip gloss and the one of the highlighters :look:

Thank you! Yeah, JCP is more likely to have more products in stock. I got the foundation and trio sticks. I ended up buying a Smatchbox primer instead but afterwards I realized I might as well have bought the FB primer. Now I'm eyeing the lip gloss and the one of the highlighters :look:
Jackie described the primer as "if Too Faced HangoverX and Hourglass mineral veil primer had a baby". I love the mineral veil primer. It's bomb! But expensive so that made me thirsty to try this one. I also love the Givenchy and Christian Dior primers so if I can find an inexpensive alternative I'm here for it!

Well I'm just getting around to them! And the smell is :drool:. Slip is fantastic. The final verdict will be when I rinse this out.
@NaturallyATLPCH
I don't think I've heard too much about the Honey & Molasses one? My APB Stash isn't that big. (yet):look:

I think I have:
Ultra Conditioning Souffle
Pumpkin Seed
Not Easily Broken
Ayurvedic Mud
*and maybe* x1 Bamboo & Algae

I know I want the Keratin one. I need to think of several more to try.

Back