Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Aggie

Hi ladies! Happy Labor Day weekend!
So I'm just going to get some CCs soap because I'm out of Castile soap and maybe 3 body creams from Sarenzo, maybe. I'm not getting anything else hair related until BF, I am serious about using some of this stuff up.

Concerning the bolded, you and me both @NaturallyATLPCH

This morning I finished up:

1 bottle of Soultanicals Hair Glaze - no backup and not a repurchase item. I liked it but I'm reducing my stash so no need to repurchase it since Wetline Xtreme Gel does the same thing and is a LOT cheaper.

1 jar of Naturelle Grow Herbal Blends - I liked this one but not as much as the Vanilla Fig so I will not be repurchasing it.

1 jar of APB Quinoa Sacha Inchi Herbal Conditioner - no back up and not a repurchase item. I liked it's performance but can't take the chocolate/cocoa butter scent of it.

Aggie

I'm going to do my first Cassia treatment this weekend, tomorrow to be exact. Do you ladies mix the powder with water then add it to your conditioner or do you just add the powder to the conditioner?
I simply add everything together for my glosses. I put the henna, conditioner and other powders like amla, brahmi, etc, if I'm using them, then the hot water and mix it all together. I add the oil after letting the henna dye release. I then add it to my hair.

NaturallyATLPCH

I simply add everything together for my glosses. I put the henna, conditioner and other powders like amla, brahmi, etc, if I'm using them, then the hot water and mix it all together. I add the oil after letting the henna dye release. I then add it to my hair.
Okay cool. I don't want to mess up my black so I'll mix in the cassia, my ayurvedic powder mix, and conditioner. Oh, and a lil oil.
Thanks hun!