Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Welp I see Silk Dreams is actually having a sale and although it is only 20% off I will probably buy something. I'm thinking at least the Wheat Germ Conditioner since this is a HG for me. I haven't used it in years so I most likely won't go crazy buying a bunch.
I was going to get a few things, but since her sales are so far and few between, I love her stuff too much to be upset that she doesn't have sales for me to restock.

chello ladies :wave:

sooooooo im rusty on this hair stuff. I forgot to let my henna sit, I just mixed it and slapped it on. I used my fave napur 9 herbs and just mixed with water. I left it on for 4 hours. I can still smell it on my hair. that's the gross thing about henna, it takes forever for the smell to go away. I rinsed until the water ran clear, I co washed with deva curl no poo. conditioned with deva curl one condition and oyin honey hemp. then this morning I shampooed with mane choice shampoo and then conditioned with one condition and used SSI cranberry and curls blueberry gel and I can STILL smell it :nono:

hair looks so good though.

Back