Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The Type 4 is best for the dry weather. I'm still on my first jar. Between the small amount you use and how well it works, it is worth the money.
@Saludable84
Yes, it's really good.:infatuated:

I blew through that first jar faster than I normally would have.:help:

Now that I have a 'feel' for the product, I'm sure it will last me like Buttery Soy (which I only have to usually buy x1 per Season and an occasion b/up just to have on hand).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What did you buy that's non-hair related? :lol: Are you going out to dinner tonight?
@MileHighDiva
Gurl....I've been killin' some Clearance Sales in a major, major way. (coats, sweaters, slacks, make-up, housewares) you name it, I've bought it.:lachen:.....:eek:

You already know how we do.:angeldevil: Can't stop and need to. I'm scarin' myself. :nervous2:

I realize how out of control and over the edge I can get real quick. :nuts:

Had a very nice lunch yesterday with a group of co-workers. One of the guys, had a B-Day last Friday, so we combined them. Also, had an early dinner w/some friends yesterday. :nono:

Was asked to Dinner/Lunch today, but said I wanted to "chillax" today.

Will finish all that up tomorrow. It's cold here (after being in the high 50's-60's for the entire month):freezing:

Now it has snapped back to the way it really should be in January.:cold:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I went through my fridge to see what was left. Luckily at this point I don't have much in the fridge. I'm almost done with Komaza Protein and will repurchase.

I still have a full bottle of Mission Conditiom Caramel along with the clay wash, I also have a few SD DC's, an unopened ST Mollases Reconstructer, BRB Chai Tea, and TMN Amla DC. Speaking of TMN, she takes an eternity to respond to emails but I see she's very active on IG though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I still have a full bottle of Mission Conditiom Caramel along with the clay wash, I also have a few SD DC's, an unopened ST Mollases Reconstructer, BRB Chai Tea, and TMN Amla DC. Speaking of TMN, she takes an eternity to respond to emails but I see she's very active on IG though.
@flyygirlll2
I didn't know M:C had a Clay Wash?:love: I bet it is nice.

OT: Love TMN's Avocado & Amla.:drool:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I love the caramel too :2inlove: DH almost threw it out when he was cleaning the fridge.... I had to tell him to back away slowly from the bottle if he didn't want any problems :naughty:
@flyygirlll2
I'm glad that mishap was avoided!:eek:

I used some last week because I didn't want to get "over moisturized" with WEN.:love:

I read in one of the WEN threads that "over moisturization" was a problem, so I wanna make sure I keep my protein up.

Although I haven't used it, for the past couple wash days.:perplexed: