Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie @Saludable84 @rileypak
When I email Sarenzo, they answer right back.

Even ST'icals, APB and a few others.:up:

HV may take a little longer but they still always holler back.:love2:

I consider TMN and J.Monique too new for them to be doing that mess.:look:

And I've spent a grip with boff of them non-responding, poor CS skill havin' folks. I expect immediate responses from both of them.:perplexed:

As far as having turrible CS - TMN & J.Monique are tied. And Honey Handmades is a close 3rd.

Aggie

@Aggie
Tryna' decide what Imma DC with on Saturday. What are you using these days?:lick:

I pulled out several 'new' things to start on. Inashi Mango Restorative, Jakeala Dope and I have W.E.N. Re-Moist (4oz) open already.

Also bask Cacao Bark is open (and almost finished).

I should be finishing up several things this weekend too.:yep:

I had to answer this one. I am pretty much diggin' my APB stash right now. I need to go pull out my Jakeala stuff too and use those up since I wasn't planning on adding them back to my repurchase merchants list.

Aggie

@Aggie
Love this Stuff!:drool:

I may not talk about it much, but it is definitely an HG/Staple.:love:

I also want to dig into: J.Monique's - Triple Seaweed, Burdock, Hibiscus, Coffee, Charcoal and some of the others.
@IDareT'sHair

Me too on the J. Monique's stuff. I am looking forward to getting my hands into those. They are relatively new to my stash so I don't want to use them just yet - just the Dead Sea Mud for now. I prefer to use up some of my older products in my stash first.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
@rileypak
So you still haven't used the CRN L-I's yet? I am waiting on you and @shawnyblazes to leave a review.
I used them on my braided hair which isn't a good indicator because my hair braided it moisturizes easier because the hair is contained.

I will say I use the honey one on baby J, underneath his styler and lawd, his curls were so much more moist. I will pick up another set when I catch them. @IDareT'sHair