Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Ltown

Greyland

IDareT'sHair, :lachen::lachen: so true:lachen: my hair texture change after the scalp irritiation. I seen new derm today and she said when the scalp is irrititated like that it sheds then goes in telogen phase=stop growth. She said my texture and thickness was not ever going to be the same:nono:. So it like new hair liking new stuff. She said it will grow back but i still got to treat the dermatitis. So i am shock like you chebaby:lachen: that Enso is like you all hv for me.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@IDareT'sHair, :lachen::lachen: so true:lachen: my hair texture change after the scalp irritiation. I seen new derm today and she said when the scalp is irrititated like that it sheds then goes in telogen phase=stop growth. She said my texture and thickness was not ever going to be the same:nono:. So it like new hair liking new stuff. She said it will grow back but i still got to treat the dermatitis. So i am shock like you @chebaby:lachen: that Enso is like you all hv for me.

Ltown The Devil is a Lie. You'll be Fully Restored. Pray over your Hair and KIM.:yep:

I don't let folks speak stuff over me like that and I don't rebuke it.

*Falls Back Out*:lol: Where Eisani wid one of them Fans?????:lol:

I need Fanned.:lol:

chebaby

@IDareT'sHair, :lachen::lachen: so true:lachen: my hair texture change after the scalp irritiation. I seen new derm today and she said when the scalp is irrititated like that it sheds then goes in telogen phase=stop growth. She said my texture and thickness was not ever going to be the same:nono:. So it like new hair liking new stuff. She said it will grow back but i still got to treat the dermatitis. So i am shock like you @chebaby:lachen: that Enso is like you all hv for me.
lol im glad you found something you like. enso is a good line so far.
you about to be on enso like i be on curl junkie:lachen:

but your hair will recover:yep:

Ltown

Greyland
:lachen:You all stop brother franklin me:lachen::lachen: this show true to our friendship because yall know me too well:lachen: i never like butter product but my sweet sister IDareT'sHair, got me hooked when she that olive butter. It so thick, and now that my hair is ultra thin it going to last. Yes, I'm all over all Enso sell. Charz, never got that qhemet:look: never mind Enso is all me!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lol im glad you found something you like. enso is a good line so far.
you about to be on enso like i be on curl junkie:lachen:

but your hair will recover:yep:

@chebaby Yeah, it will Recover. I don't let people speak that kind of stuff over me. I woulda' said: 'Thanks but I'm sure it will':perplexed And left it like that.:lol:.........:rolleyes:

chebaby

@IDareT'sHair, yes you send me that too. I like it too! I just made sure i was signed up for email, now that will be on my BF list. @chebaby, i will check it out, i don't wear curls or puff because my hair don't puff right now. I just keep it slick back.
oh ok. its a thick cream so you should be able to use it on a slick back. i wouldnt use it on my wash and go. only on my ends or on braids or something.