Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Oh since I asked you to post your skincare routine here is mine:

Skincare:
Daily:
Using a small non motorized face brush I cleanse with Boots Botanics Softening Cleanser. I should finish this this week and then I will use Shea Moisture's African Black soap. Oh yeah before that I want to use up a sample I got from Naked Beaute. It is a Chamomile Cucumber Facial Cleanser.
Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Toner with Tamarind & Tea Tree Oil
Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Spot Correcting Serum
Boots Botanics Nourishing Night Cream. I ran out of the day one and I figured it wouldn't hurt. I'm working on using this up and I'm not sure what I will use. I have some time to research and figure it out.

Weekly:
I try to do a face mask 1-2x week. Right now I rotate through Bobeam's face pastes
I also have a Shea Moisture African Black Soap Problem Skin Mask with Tamarind & Tea Tree Oil that I have not tried yet.

Notes:
I have Olay's Pro-X which I never use.
I also have Neutrogena's Microdermabrasion System that I never use
I don't have any acne issues. Never have. I do have a dark spot on my cheek that I just realized today is fading. I'm thinking that's the tamarind in the toner helping with that.

Bathcare:
Shower with an all natural body wash (right now using Trader Joe's)
While skin is still wet apply creamy oil (right now I'm using Jakeala's)
Try to remember to use a body scrub 1-2x week (right now I'm using one of Sarenzo's body polishes)
I forgot to include my serum:
Shea Moisture's Coconut & Hibiscus Spot Correcting Serum with Songyi Mushroom

This is helping with my dark spot too.

BrownBetty

Skin Care Routine
AM
Cleanse - Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip
Tone: Mario Badusco Rosewater toner
Serum: Hylaronic/Snail/peptide
Moisturizer: Fresh Soy cream or Argan oil

Night
Double Cleanse: DHC and Fresh soy cleanser
Toner: MUAC Mandelic toner/Rose water
Moisturizer: Argan oil

1x - 3x I use the clarisonic.
1x full mask routine
Double cleanse, exfoliate, mask,

I have oily skin.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
@Shay72
Here's my current skincare routine:
Daily

• Double cleanse with Hum Honey Face Wash or MUAC Wild Honey & Oat Cleanser (not doing it the regular way [yet] but I do wash twice)
  • Tone with APB Gentle Facial Toner, Shea Terra Organics Rose Water & Witch Hazel Toner, or one of the MUAC toners (Sea Mineral, Cucumber)
  • Apply serum (MUAC Hyaluronic or Lac-Luronic)
  • Apply moisturizer (APB Green Tea Oil Free Face Lotion)
Every few days
  • Use a face mask (Shea Terra Organics Black Seed & Honey Mud, bentonite clay with charcoal, chamomile, & coconut vinegar)
Weekly
  • Use MUAC 40% Lactic Acid Peel
As needed
  • Use Clarisonic brush during daily cleanse
  • Apply Anita Grant aloe.vera gel after serum and before moisturizer
  • Apply oil over moisturizer (yangu, desert date, baobab, rosehip)
Planning to incorporate an essence before my serum, sheet masks, and eye cream thanks to my recent BF purchases :look:

Current bath care routine

• Wash with APB Moisturizing Body.Wash
  • Use Cure Exfoliation Towel every other day with body.wash
  • Apply MUAC Glycolic Body.Lotion to damp skin

Forgot to add:
As needed

• Use micellar water in the AM

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Thank you ladies. It felt good hauling because it's been a while since I really went in. Been using commercial products. I will have to discipline myself to set aside my trusted commercial products for all these handmades.

@rileypak, my friend likes Drunk Elephant. I didn't purchase though.

@rileypak @Saludable84, face is always my focus although I don't mention it much. I have acne prone skin. I loaded up on some good masks, creams and thangs this year.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
LRC is out for delivery.

I don't know whether this a labeling issue with TMC, or just USPS being USPS.

My Ancient Egyptian Collection has been on a tour of the DMV area for the past few days. o_O

I don't live in DC, MD, or VA. I need my ish to head west to the Denver Metro Area.

I'm beyond Pissed Off! Why you ask? I'll tell you why...Courtney's shenanigans with the damn $12.95 S&H on BF. :angry2:

For that price on S&H I want my ish and I want it NOW!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
LRC is out for delivery.

I don't know whether this a labeling issue with TMC, or just USPS being USPS.

My Ancient Egyptian Collection has been on a tour of the DMV area for the past few days. o_O

I don't live in DC, MD, or VA. I need my ish to head west to the Denver Metro Area.

I'm beyond Pissed Off! Why you ask? I'll tell you why...Courtney's shenanigans with the damn $12.95 S&H on BF. :angry2:

For that price on S&H I want my ish and I want it NOW!

Courtney and Sway must be cousins. That's ridiculous.

BrownBetty

I made a last minute purchase from CM:
Alikay oil and leave in
Oyin leave in and no ash lotion
Eden bodyworks cowash
Talijad Wajiid (whatever) bodifier spray

Waiting on:
SSI
APB
CM
Sarenzo

None Hair purchases:
Lena lashes
MUAC
target
jlux

Sarenzo arrived. Everything came intact. I love that driftwood and sweet potato scents. I do not care for these new bottles for the creamy oil. They are big and take up space. The previous bottles were easier to store and travel with.‎