Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Shay72
Here's my current skincare routine:
Daily

• Wash with Hum Honey Face Wash or MUAC Wild Honey & Oat Cleanser
  • Tone with APB Gentle Facial Toner, Shea Terra Organics Rose Water & Witch Hazel Toner, or one of the MUAC toners (Sea Mineral, Cucumber)
  • Apply serum (MUAC Hyaluronic or Lac-Luronic)
  • Apply moisturizer (APB Green Tea Oil Free Face Lotion)
Every few days
  • Use a face mask (Shea Terra Organics Black Seed & Honey Mud, bentonite clay with charcoal, chamomile, & coconut vinegar)
Weekly
  • Use MUAC 40% Lactic Acid Peel
As needed
  • Use Clarisonic brush during daily cleanse
  • Apply Anita Grant aloe.vera gel after serum and before moisturizer
  • Apply oil over moisturizer (yangu, desert date, baobab, rosehip)
Planning to incorporate an essence before my serum, sheet masks, and eye cream thanks to my recent BF purchases :look:

Current bath care routine

• Wash with APB Moisturizing Body.Wash
  • Use Cure Exfoliation Towel every other day with body.wash
  • Apply MUAC Glycolic Body.Lotion to damp skin

@Shay72 i cosign alladis! Especially the bolded.

Hey ladies!
I'm trying to get together a solid skin care routine. I'm currently perusing facial cleansers, toners, serums, and moisturizers.
I'm getting ready to purchase from the Cultivar Skin Care Line and get a Vitamin C Serum from Mad Hippie.

My goal for 2017 is to focus more on skin care.

Venture to the skin care forum. Just read though..... do not build carts :look: ask questions too.

Made another "Blk Friday" purchase

Shescentit
1 x BLUEBERRY CO-WASH COND
1 x COCO CREME LEAVE-IN COND
1 x PAPAYA HYDRATE HAIR MASK
1 x PAPAYA DAILY MOISTURE LEAVE-IN CON

@Golden75
SSI probably won't add to your order. They told me last time that I'd have to create a seperate order if I wanted to get more.

@Beamodel Thanks. They haven't replied yet. Kicking myself I forgot the sugar peach in the first order. And I know they use to always offer free shipping over $60-65. Lemme re-work the cart again :rolleyes:

This. It certainly wasn't made for our type of hair. I'll have to do very small twists for the clips to hold. I honestly really forgot about them until you mentioned it. ETA- I could probably use them on my little niece's hair since she has fine hair.
@flyygirlll2
That's because I just got them out the mail. :swearing:

I had filed a PP Dispute.:look:
I was praying (after ya'll got ya'lls) that they would just give me my $3.99 back.:swearing:

@flyygirlll2 @Beamodel @Saludable84
I wanted to buy the Hercules Sagemann ones Curly bought (Croc Clips) since they were on Sale, Looked very Nice, and looked like they would work nicely, but they were OOS.:angry2:

And it's a good price too. HS has always been kind to my hair. I looked at the shark clips and now I want them.

I've seen some at Mar.shalls, but they look small. Next time I go, I'll post a picture.

Back