Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@chebaby I am LOVING Enso.
i know right!!! they kind of remind me of komaza for some reason. but enso have a few more options that i like. and them smells:lick::lick: man i cannot get over the scent of the curl cream. its like a weird yummy creamy scent:lol:
i hope i love all of the lotions i have right now. lotions are my new "thing".

hey everybody. :grin: if any of you really wanted me to make you a cowl, just let me know!

the yarn i use is 7.00 dollars a skein.
i need one skein if you want one like in my picture i posted.
i need 2-3 skeins if you want it larger to loop around a few times.

if anyone is interested, you can PM me. :yep:

i made another last night: View attachment 120749

@robot that is really cute as it gets closer to fall/winter. I will pm you

Okay so I see some lurkers just keep coming back after the made an off the wall statment :look:

We gonna have to keep an eye out for that endall cause w/the lurkers and those who thanked on the thread its gon' get hectic!

Watching an African soap opera - Generations, something off the Africa Channel just to peep the hair. This one girl has a FABULOUS half cornroll/flat twist, half fro.

Hey ladies I'm lurking while I'm at the local university helping my BF register for classes (I finally convinced him to go back to school :)) . IDareT'sHair thats still the funniest thing I've seen in a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lol.. they know how we roll up in here, gonna act like they didn't lurk before they came up in here SMH... Hell I lurked before I joined and said I must contribute because I like the way ya'll get down.

Quick question ladies. I have been using the CJ honey butta leave in but the past couple of times my hair felt hard and not as soft as moisturize as before. I think this could be because I may have use to much. Oh I always use it on damp hair. Has this happen to any of you while you were using it?
i use mine on soaking wet hair so maybe using it on damp hair has something to do with it. also it does have glycerin and honey so if you be in ac all day that could make it hard.

i had to watch that video again. he knows he coola than a chilled pickle lmao. look at the way he walk to the middle of the floor like "here i come yall":lol:

Hey ladies I'm lurking while I'm at the local university helping my BF register for classes (I finally convinced him to go back to school :)) . @IDareT'sHair thats still the funniest thing I've seen in a while lol

@13StepsAhead And that's a Different Vid.:lol: She gets his shout on Errr Sunday.:lol:

Glad the Man Unit as @Eisani always says is going back to school:yep:

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm really on that Enso Joint as @Brownie518 would say:giggle: right now. Here's what I'm liking:

Cacao Curl Recovery
Blue Malva Lotion
Marshmallow & Moss Serum
Olive & Honey Butter
Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed

Can't wait to try:

Sea Buckthorn Daily & Deep
Green Tea Cleanser
Milk & Honey Cream*hope I don't have a 'reaction'*

Yeah, I'm really on that Enso Joint as @Brownie518 would say:giggle: right now. Here's what I'm liking:

Cacao Curl Recovery
Blue Malva Lotion
Marshmallow & Moss Serum
Olive & Honey Butter
Sweet Agave Nectar & Flaxseed

Can't wait to try:

Sea Buckthorn Daily & Deep
Green Tea Cleanser
Milk & Honey Cream*hope I don't have a 'reaction'*
its funny because everything i like from enso ive only used once:lol: but it never takes me long to figure out i like something.
i need to get that daily conditioner and the cleansing conditioner. and another blue malva if i like it(which means ill hold off on my order).

its funny because everything i like from enso ive only used once:lol: but it never takes me long to figure out i like something.
i need to get that daily conditioner and the cleansing conditioner. and another blue malva if i like it(which means ill hold off on my order).

@chebaby

I think I'll get another Blue Malva, the New Cleansers etc.....

I bought the Milk & Honey Moisturizer, the Green Tea Cleanser and the Olive & Honey Pomade. I hope I like the Pomade.:look:

@chebaby That Enso might knock alot of side vendors off for me. :sekret:

Honestly.:sekret:
ive already decided im sticking to the brands i know work. so no more new up and coming for me. im sticking to oyin, curl junkie:lick:, enso(if they blow me away), and a few others. komaza im not sure of because so far im only loving the califia pudding and shea lotion.

@chebaby Well, I'll continue to try 'new stuff' I ain't gone lie, I know I will.:look: ......:lol:

But, I'll keep Enso in the Staple Line Up tho'.:yep:
i want to continue to try new stuff because its just fun. but im tired of the hang ups that comes with it. the long shipping times, messed up orders, poor cs, product separation, too much or too little preservative:perplexed

Back