Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

I know. Me either. :perplexed

So I've been kinda piece-ing things along. Buying little miscellaneous items. My Purabody shipped.

And I picked up a jar of Sweet Nature By Eddie's Wisdom Crème (20%) and an HQS Cleansing Conditioner (40%).

So, a few little mismatched things.:lol:

I made an AveYou Cart using FIVE for 15% but haven't pulled the Trigger on it.

I didn't have anything really 'exciting' in there.:yawn:

I opened my last & final jar of CR Algae when it only had like 5-6 great ingredients.

I compared ingredients with the one listed on AveYou and it is totally different.

Now I see what all the complaints are about.

I really hated opening it, but couldn't chance it spoiling/molding because I've had it a while.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

I know. Me either. :perplexed

So I've been kinda piece-ing things along. Buying little miscellaneous items. My Purabody shipped.

And I picked up a jar of Sweet Nature By Eddie's Wisdom Crème (20%) and an HQS Cleansing Conditioner (40%).

So, a few little mismatched things.:lol:

I made an AveYou Cart using FIVE for 15% but haven't pulled the Trigger on it.

I didn't have anything really 'exciting' in there.:yawn:

I opened my last & final jar of CR Algae when it only had like 5-6 great ingredients.

I compared ingredients with the one listed on AveYou and it is totally different.

Now I see what all the complaints are about.

I really hated opening it, but couldn't chance it spoiling/molding because I've had it a while.

curlyhersheygirl

FYI

curlyhersheygirl

IDareT'sHair I got one of those reformulated masks from my sister and hated it. I'm not sure why companies keep changing their stuff.

Keep me posted about that code.

Most of the stuff that's interesting me are DC's and Lawd knows I have enough of those.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got one of those reformulated masks from my sister and hated it. I'm not sure why companies keep changing their stuff.

Keep me posted about that code.

Most of the stuff that's interesting me are DC's and Lawd knows I have enough of those.

Sent from my XT1080 using LHCF

curlyhersheygirl

Gurl....I.did.not.want.to.open.that.jar.:look: But I had to.:ohwell:

I know Imma feel the same way when I pull out my last jar of Fleurtzy.

Yes, I still have x1 last jar I keep holding on to:blush:

Ditto about DC'ers! My Truest Weakness:drool:

I have to literally FORCE myself not to get any.:nono:

I could buy DC'ers all day every day.:lol:....:drunk:

Brownie518

Beamodel Loved that Creme of Nature Argan shampoo. Sooo much slip!!!

IDareT'sHair

I used the Naturelle Honey Hibiscus DC...very moisturizing and nice slip. My hair rinsed smooth and silky. I only have an 8oz so I'll be getting a 16oz at some point in the near future.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I used the Naturelle Honey Hibiscus DC...very moisturizing and nice slip. My hair rinsed smooth and silky. I only have an 8oz so I'll be getting a 16oz at some point in the near future.

Brownie518

Man...............:ohwell:

I wish I woulda' knew that earlier (while I was on the "hunt":lick:) :lol:

And I had a 16oz in my Cart too.:perplexed

I also saw where there is a Coconut Water Cleansing Conditioner too, which sounds good.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yea that was wrong of them to do that mess. I checked it and it doesn't seem to have any odd floats or mold. It could be consistency issues with the scent. I'll use it up, quickly. It does make my have very soft and moisturized.

Golden75

I'll pull them out in the Spring and try to use them up (as a refresher).:rolleyes:

natura87

Tried a wash and go with Soultanicals Marula Maru, just to get through it quickly. Ill do a lot of wash and go puffs over the next few weeks to get through the stuff. :nono: Trying to get through a Marula Maru, Double Dutch Hair Yum and a Mango Dip.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Ended up buying a Soft Bonnet Dryer (as a back up).

My 'fairly' new Hooded Dryer the Pole to adjust the Height has been slipping all the way down and not staying up?:rolleyes:

My Neighbor did a temporary fix and said he would sleep on it and maybe come up with something on how to permanently fix it.:perplexed

Right now, it's staying up, he put Duct Tape around the Pole to keep it up.

I haven't had that durn Dryer a year. It heats well, but doesn't want to stay up.

I'll see what he comes up with. I used it Wednesday/Saturday with the 'temp-fix' and it stayed up.

The Soft Bonnet will give me a back up (in case I need it).

Beamodel

Hi beauties...

I used up a JessiCurl Deep Treatment. One back up left. Will repurchase but not until my stash is way down. Also it depends on what my hair analysis says too.

I'm wondering if natural DCs are too much for my fine hair.

I have so much new growth it looks like I'm transitioning lol. I must say every since I switched to Affirm Fiberguard Mild, I like how much texture looks. Wavy when wet and straight when dry.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hi beauties...

I used up a JessiCurl Deep Treatment. One back up left. Will repurchase but not until my stash is way down. Also it depends on what my hair analysis says too.

I'm wondering if natural DCs are too much for my fine hair.

I have so much new growth it looks like I'm transitioning lol. I must say every since I switched to Affirm Fiberguard Mild, I like how much texture looks. Wavy when wet and straight when dry.

Beamodel

Nice Post.:yep:

I'm curious too, to see what the Analysis says.

Glad the Affirm Fiberguard Mild is working for you.

Hopefully, your NG is coming in thicker & denser.

Speaking of getting the Stash down....*cough*:look: I'd like to get my DC'ers down a bit before M-Day.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

My new growth and my affirm relaxed hair are way thicker. It's the bone straight hair that is basically see through. Which is the majority of my hair.

I just switched to affirm almost a year ago in May.

Girl when I open my fridge and look at my bathroom cabinet, all the products are starting to make me nervous. I don't like a lot of stuff being around.

I haven't looked at a sale and definitely not interested interested any new vendors. Trying to stay in control of things lol. So far so good.

I think me loosing my hair has helped curb my pj ways tremendously. Something is causing my density to dramatically diminish.

Brownie518

Hey, girls

IDareT'sHair
Your neighbor is a jack-of-all-trades. He fixes everything!!

My APB shipped, still waiting on SD. I really need to try a couple more scents from APB. I got the Cran Peach Vanilla and the Cake Bake this time. Any other recommendations??