Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
I am so surprised they called so fast. He stated the product is the same and that there was never muccblahblah and one other ingred in the bottle. The other bottles were misprints back in the day so they kept the label cause wasn't about to waste they coins :rolleyes: He said there is another product that contained those ingreds and thats where the labeling mix up happened. He said in 2011 they had to conform to the inci labeling so the wrong ingreds removed from label and correct order had to be done.

He said if I am not satisfied it can be returned at anytime, even if both bottles are empty a hundred years from now. He gave me his ext if I need to contact again.

He stated best use is to apply and leave on for at least 3-4hrs, best overnight. Can be used up to 3x per week and then shampoo due to protein build up. But he stated let product dry in hair/scalp and keep it moving.

I appreciate the call and will give the product a try.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I am so surprised they called so fast. He stated the product is the same and that there was never muccblahblah and one other ingred in the bottle. The other bottles were misprints back in the day so they kept the label cause wasn't about to waste they coins :rolleyes: He said there is another product that contained those ingreds and thats where the labeling mix up happened. He said in 2011 they had to conform to the inci labeling so the wrong ingreds removed from label and correct order had to be done.

He said if I am not satisfied it can be returned at anytime, even if both bottles are empty a hundred years from now. He gave me his ext if I need to contact again.

He stated best use is to apply and leave on for at least 3-4hrs, best overnight. Can be used up to 3x per week and then shampoo due to protein build up. But he stated let product dry in hair/scalp and keep it moving.

I appreciate the call and will give the product a try.

Golden75 Wow, that's amazing. I was about to return one of these bottles. I already opened the other one. I will give it a try. How will you use it? Will you leave it in or rinse out? I don't really leave in skrong proteins like that, so IDK about all that.

Beamodel

Golden75 Wow, that's amazing. I was about to return one of these bottles. I already opened the other one. I will give it a try. How will you use it? Will you leave it in or rinse out? I don't really leave in skrong proteins like that, so IDK about all that.

It's works best by applying it to your scalp mixed with an oil to combat the dryness

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Froreal3 When I used it years ago I left it in for lawd knows how long, but I was only applying to my scalp, so I'll prob do it that way 2x p/wk. 3rd application, I'll use as an allover pre-poo for several hours, and cowash out. Matter fact, I'll test it tonight, use on scalp and hair. I don't plan to cowash till Friday so I think that will be a good gauge to see how these fine strands feel.

Has anyone tried the mud puddle stuff? I made a heavy cart on Hattahce :look:

I keep forgetting I want some phyto vits. Wonder if they will do a F&F this year.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still sittin' here with this BRB Chai Hair Tea Pre-Rx on my Head. I think Imma leave it in until morning.:look:...:yawn:

I need to slap some more on, but I am on my last Jar. And her Sale info is too uncertain right now (no details).:rolleyes:

I should see if Hattache has it. I have the Coffee Rhassoul in my Cart so, I could add this too.:ohwell:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ok, so tomorrow I will apply it to my scalp and cut it with a little APB oil. I'll put just a little on my hair and do a good dc with something Silk Dreams afterward.

Beamodel so you don't put it on your hair?

Beamodel

Ok, so tomorrow I will apply it to my scalp and cut it with a little APB oil. I'll put just a little on my hair and do a good dc with something Silk Dreams afterward. Beamodel so you don't put it on your hair?

Froreal3

No. You can use it that way as a protein treatment but I only apply it directly to my scalp and you truly get an inch in a month type of growth (well with the original version)

Beamodel

I was going t get SSI Cutie Pie Leave in but I looked closely at the ingredients and it mimics the coco cream leave in (which I already have a love).

Well, that solves that problem.

curlyhersheygirl

Hey divas
Just poppin' in to say Happy Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful for all the support and prayers you ladies have provided throughout the year. May everyone have a blessed, safe, fun-filled day.

I'll be on later tonight for the BF frenzy :drunk:

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I was going t get SSI Cutie Pie Leave in but I looked closely at the ingredients and it mimics the coco cream leave in (which I already have a love).

Well, that solves that problem.

Beamodel That's true. It's just like Cococream. Of course I have both...well because I'm a pj and dd loves the packaging of the Cutie Pie. :look:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Just bought some cuban twist hair to make a kinky hair wig with. I am travelling to Canada this christmas season and I need to hide my hair. Last time I visited during winter my hair was dry like hay, and shed like a beast. :nono:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Just bought some cuban twist hair to make a kinky hair wig with. I am travelling to Canada this christmas season and I need to hide my hair. Last time I visited during winter my hair was dry like hay, and shed like a beast. :nono:

bajandoc86 Is there a particular tutorial you followed or will you do one :grin:?

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
bajandoc86 Is there a particular tutorial you followed or will you do one :grin:?

Well recently mynaturalhairsisters (I think that's the name), the oldest sister India did a tutorial a couple days ago. I don't like the mesh wig caps she used tho, so I will come up with my own thing. If I like how it came out I will upload a tutorial.

Oh ladies I need some advice. Any one know how I can rent a PO box without any hassle? I am going to be in transit in Miami on my way back home post my Christmas vacay and I would like to mail some stuff there to pick up. But USPS requires that you bring in 2 forms of ID to a physical store even if you reserve it online. ugh.