@Brownie518

Other than what's in my Hattache Cart, all this other stuff I consider 1 offs =

SD I want:
x2 Nourish (Decadence)
x1-2 Mocha Milks *your recommendation*

Naturelle Grow:
x1 Slippery Elm
x1 Herbal Blends

I feel like I'm buying too many Oils (already)

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

:sekret:I'll be killin':
JBCO Extra Dark
Strong Roots Pimento
KV
HV's Cocosta, AvoSoya, Jardin
PALTAS
Claudie's Montego Bay
EVOO
EVCO
Pure Avocado
Pure Flaxseed
Pure Pumpkin
SD's Nourish *hopefully*
ABP *hopefully*
Afroveda Shikakai *hopefully*

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy Saturday!

I need to start my hair. Feeling very lazy.

@Golden75

Hi Ms. G! :grin:

What Are You Using this Week?:lick:

@Beamodel

Sitting here thinking about if Imma go back to once a week starting next month?

Or if I will wait like until maybe November and try to go back to once a week?

I was tempted to pull out my SM Manuka, :blush:

But decided to wait and use DB's Deep Rx Mask instead.

*kicking myself for not snatching that last lonely jar*:lol:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

My wash days are pretty much once a week for the most part still.

My hair feels so great from that Shea moisture Manuka honey masque. I can't wait to relax next week (@ 10wks post).

I would love to see how lush and moisturized my freshly relaxed hair will feel with it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I wish mine was.:rolleyes:

Mine is in the Middle of this turnaround in my Subdivision. I hate going to it.:ohwell:

But if/when I have a lot of boxes, they leave them on my Porch.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My wash days are pretty much once a week for the most part still.

My hair feels so great from that Shea moisture Manuka honey masque. I can't wait to relax next week (@ 10wks post).

I would love to see how lush and moisturized my freshly relaxed hair will feel with it.

Beamodel

Dang!:censored:

You make me wanna get x2-3 more of these!:lol:....:blush:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I'm still here :look:. I went back to work full time mid September and it's been hectic. So here's the short story. I loved grad school but I hated my part time job. When I say hated it, I mean really hated it. So I determined if I hated what I was doing there was no way I would be able to supervise folks doing something I didn't enjoy myself. So I quit the job and grad school. I was jobless for 4 months. I loved it :yep:. Financially I was set so it was like a mini vacation. What I truly loved was that it was in the summer! Ya'll know that was my craziest time of year at my last job.

So now I'm back in the working world. I'm back to my old field but I'm working in a hospital. I'm working with individuals with intellectual and mental health disabilities that are medically fragile. My supervisor will retire either in 2 years (62) or 5 years (65) and she's grooming me to replace her. She has medical issues of her own so that's why the two years is on the table. It was my plan to move up anyway when she told me she'd been working for the state for 30 years during my interview. I had worked for the state previously so I will plan to retire from it myself. She need to be gone now because she is a f'ing mess.

I see J Monique is having a sale :woot:!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I have my Hattache Cart finalized.:grin:

Now all I need is to see what kind of Sale they have for BF.

If I can 'prevent' a bunch of separate shipping cost by going to 1 or 2 places that have a variety of sellers/vendors, then that's what I'm doing this year.:yawn:

So, I'll be looking closely at Hattache, Pampered & Twisted, Sage and Curlmart.:yep:

Shipping costs just ain't no fun.

Too bad I have several 1-offs I can't get from places like that.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Shay72

I'm glad you got that 4month rest. I'm sure you needed it. :yep:

Are you going back to Grad School?

Sounds like you like your new job? I'm sure you'll be a great replacement (when she leaves).:grin:

I bought some back ups at J. Monique.

I'm thinking about switching the Irish Moss & Cocoa for the Ginger Hair Lotion?

I got:
x1 Irish Moss
x1 Hibiscus & Broccoli
x1 Jojoba Treatment

I wonder if I should have kept it?

The Jojoba Mask will be new for me.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
I plan to do a long post in the Hits & Misses thread. I was waiting until I got on my laptop. Most times I access this site from my iphone or iPad because it is faster. But to type something as long as that I would rather be on my computer. Besides I can copy and paste some reviews I have done in other threads into the post using my computer too. I have a MAC which is Apple too so I don't know what this issue is :rolleyes:. You know I may use Google Chrome the next time I come on here rather than Safari still don't know that will make a difference since I'm using Safari with my iPhone and iPad too. Ish drives me crazy :wallbash:.

Last edited:

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
I was in grad school for a semester and worked the part time job for 6 months. In my part time job I was implementing behavior plans in the home with children with autism. Once graduated I would have been a Behavior Analyst and I would have been writing behavior plans and supervising staff implementing the plans in the home, school, community, etc. So because I hated it myself, I figured there was no sense in continuing with grad school because I don't believe in asking folks to do something I don't want to do myself. I really thought it would have been similar to what I was doing in inclusion but it was more language based and more like being a teacher (much respect to teachers and I believe we have a few in here) but that's not an interest of mine. I was also doing toilet training :look:. And in ABA things are quite repetitive :wallbash:. I was able to get a little creative but....again I hated it. I felt uncomfortable. I felt out of my element. I can't work like that. I have to enjoy my job or its a no go for me. I have to feel as if I know what I'm doing. I didn't feel that way.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So because I hated it myself, I figured there was no sense in continuing with grad school because I don't believe in asking folks to do something I don't want to do myself. I have to enjoy my job or its a no go for me.

@Shay72

I hear You!:lol: Sums it up for me!

Sounds like you are enjoying your work at the Hospital. That's good work.:yep:.

Imma probably keep this DC'er (Jasmine A&S in all day).:yawn:...:blush:

Beamodel

Beamodel I have my Hattache Cart finalized.:grin: Now all I need is to see what kind of Sale they have for BF. If I can 'prevent' a bunch of separate shipping cost by going to 1 or 2 places that have a variety of sellers/vendors, then that's what I'm doing this year.:yawn: So, I'll be looking closely at Hattache, Pampered & Twisted, Sage and Curlmart.:yep: Shipping costs just ain't no fun. Too bad I have several 1-offs I can't get from places like that.

IDareT'sHair

Sounds good girl. It's best to do a one stop shop. I'm skipping Black Friday this year most likely. I have too much stuff.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair I used a lot today :lol: Some CJ Argan & Olive to detangle, Redken Cleansing cream, HV Methi Set, and now DC-ing under steamer

But I did manage to finish:

4oz- APB White Choc - 1 backup & a sample of one of hair DC's
JCWDT - no backups - not use if a repurchase, had to bang the bottle against wall to get it out. Mixed all together since I would not have enough alone to cover my head.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
JCWDT - no backups - not use if a repurchase, had to bang the bottle against wall to get it out.

Golden75

I just look at my x3 Jars. Scurrrrd to buy the bottle.

That bangin' against the wall thing reminds me of DB Pumpkinseed. :nono:

Which I wish I woulda'/coulda' gotten in a Jar.:perplexed

*good job finishing up stuff g!:grin:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair And DB in imo isn't as bad as WDT, but both are bad and should not be bottled. Maybe if WDT bottle was easier to squeeze, like DB's. WDT is in a kinda hard plastic bottle.

Very happy to use some things up.