Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

How's Product Playin' going? I see you out there havin' Fun!:lol:

Haulin' & Ballin':lol:

I'm wondering if I can make it until BF? :spinning:

Of course I've been all up in that Sales Thread every time it gets bumped, but wondering if I can hold out.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Beamodel

I love that Shampoo for my Wigs. It smells great :yep:

I needed something that would clean them and remove 'Oil' and this does the trick.

Too bad I didn't save my Redken.:ohwell:

But I may have stuck it some where? :look:

Either I used it up before I knew better OR....I put it some where after I got Scolded.:lol:

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75 How's Product Playin' going? I see you out there havin' Fun!:lol: Haulin' & Ballin':lol: I'm wondering if I can make it until BF? :spinning: Of course I've been all up in that Sales Thread every time it gets bumped, but wondering if I can hold out.:look:

IDareT'sHair i know i'm getting started before i start. Haven't played but got my products ready for tomorrow. Just haven't decided on leave-ins. I can't believe i went to the mall, got the cleanser and left. That's not normal :look:

Imma pass on SSI, can wait till BF, or longer.

Beamodel

Final verdict on SM Manuka honey masque
- I really like it. It made my hair feel very soft and moisturized. I think this is an excellent DC especially when you need or want to get something on the ground.

- I love the SM purification masque (as a cleanser). I love the raw Shea butter shampoo and the yucca shampoo. Otherwise I'm not a Shea moisture user.

- But this Manuka honey DC is definitely worth it. I will repurchase it once my overflow of DC's are down.

- The scent isn't strong. It smells like figs and honey. It's a pleasant scent IMO. Not offending.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Beamodel Nice review. I plan to try more Shea Moisture once I get this stash down. So sometime in 2017, I'm estimating.

Finger detangling, properly, is so tedious. Watching a couple Reniece vids made me realize my finger detangle skills needed work, so I'm trying to go a bit slower to feel all tangles and separate strands, pull sheds.

I think I may invest in the Lee Stafford, should a bought a few months ago when Ulta had BOGO. I don't think my shed is excessive, but more than I'd like to see, and these sheds cause so many tangles. Hopefully HV Step 1 can cut it down some.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Is it me or has this site been ridiculously slow for months? I thought it was my work computer (windows) but it's also vey slow on my Mac. So annoying.

Beamodel

Golden75

I am in love with the Lee Stafford growth treatment. But yes try to wait until it's on BOGO again.

It decreased my shedding dramatically. It had cones in it and my hair hates cones but it behaves positively to this treatment.

This is the only thing I use with cones in it and it will always remain in my stash. It smells wonderfully too :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Nice review. I plan to try more Shea Moisture once I get this stash down. So sometime in 2017, I'm estimating.

Finger detangling, properly, is so tedious. Watching a couple Reniece vids made me realize my finger detangle skills needed work, so I'm trying to go a bit slower to feel all tangles and separate strands, pull sheds.

I think I may invest in the Lee Stafford, should a bought a few months ago when Ulta had BOGO. I don't think my shed is excessive, but more than I'd like to see, and these sheds cause so many tangles. Hopefully HV Step 1 can cut it down some.

Golden75

You sound like me on that 20-17 tip.:lol: Yeah, LSGT is nice.

I think HV Methi Step1 will help too.:yep:

Final verdict on SM Manuka honey masque
- I really like it. It made my hair feel very soft and moisturized. I think this is an excellent DC especially when you need or want to get something on the ground.

- I love the SM purification masque (as a cleanser). I love the raw Shea butter shampoo and the yucca shampoo. Otherwise I'm not a Shea moisture user.

- But this Manuka honey DC is definitely worth it. I will repurchase it once my overflow of DC's are down.

- The scent isn't strong. It smells like figs and honey. It's a pleasant scent IMO. Not offending.

Beamodel

Good to know.:yep:

If I'm 'out and about' and happen to see it, I'll grab one. But won't be actively out looking for any. #stashoverload

Imma pass on SSI, can wait till BF, or longer.

Golden75

I just can't think of anything I need (or want) right now. Besides, I have my HV order coming (eventually):yep:

say what nah? Redken on your wigs? :giggle: I bet your wigs was like what the what when you changed them from Redken to V05.

divachyk

Um..Yeah..I needed a Clarifying 'Poo for my Wigs and grabbed that one outta my stash and started using it.

It had been there a while (when I was on my Salon Brands kick):look:

Hopefully, I put it back and didn't finish the bottle. I don't remember. I need to go out and my stash and look.

Something tells me I used it up tho'.:rolleyes:

Anything over a dolla for use on wigs is a crime! :nono:

@Foreal3

You know you right.:lol: But it was already here so I just grab it and started using it.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
So the cleansing cream will be a staple, love it! So far HV step 1 is a keeper, smells good and has slip. Will leave in for about 15mins then on to step 2

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Step 2 certainly makes you think you will need something else. No slip and I think Step 1 should be in the bottle, and 2 in the jar, based on consistency. I'll let it sit for 30 mins and see how my hair feels, may just slap another DC on top.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

I don't even use Step 2 with Step 1.:lol:

I use Step 1 and then something else uber moisturizing (KBB, DB etc)

I use Step 2 as a Cowash. I love the way it smells. In fact, I used it yesterday to Cowash with.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Golden75

Super tempted to snatch a couple more APB Pomades before the Sale ends.:look:

Even though, truthfully, I could feasibly wait until Black Friday.:lol:...:blush:

I'm in love with Bergamont.:lick:

I may need a back up to my back up.

I'll probably give my Niece the Peppermint when she comes to do my hair, so I need a replacement for that one (since I only have 1).

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
IDareT'sHair I was thinking about some APB too. Not even gonna look.

I slapped on some JCWDT. Hair felt ok, but I am not tryna sit here for an hour and my hair does not feel moisturized.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I was thinking about some APB too. Not even gonna look.

I slapped on some JCWDT. Hair felt ok, but I am not tryna sit here for an hour and my hair does not feel moisturized.

Golden75

Step1 shouldn't have zapped all that Moisture out of your hair.

Sometimes when I use Step1 I feel like I don't need to follow up with anything (but I know better) due to the ingredients.

It does have black tea. You should leave JCWDT in for a while.:yep:

ITA :yep:.....

Shay72

Yeah...I 'prefer' Step1 & Step2 independently.:yep:

You buyin' anything this weekend???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Golden75 @Shay72

I thought about getting some SSI. :look: But I don't need it.:ohwell:

I did a little Sale a while back and thought I was sending the person some Almond Glaze but sent her the Juicy Berry Buttercreme instead.:ohwell:

felic1

Hello ladies! I saw where you ladies were discussing wig care. Can I get a few tips on wig care without being consigned to a wig thread.my wigs thank you.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
felic1

I don't put much time into the care. I just shampoo with a Clarifying Shampoo, Rinse, shake out & dry.

Nothing more. When/if they start looking too ratty, I just replace them.

I really don't have an all out Regimen