Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

myronnie

Does Aveyou usually have awesome Black friday sales? Now that they've added Darcy's botanicals I'll definitely add them to my list! If they added Oyin it would be a wrap :D

I'm still loving my Kizuri Cocoa Vanilla!!! YUM!

felic1

IDareT'sHair.....I am so sorry to read about the steamer. :angel: I looked through the smilies yesterday to see if there was something to indicate a funeral. :meditate::grouphug3::pray: There was none. If there is anything I can do:dead:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@felic1

Thanks Ms. Lady! :grin:

Chile...I used that thang (so no complaints) I definitely got my Monee's worth.:lol:

I will be hittin' Pay Nah on a new one this week or closer to the weekend.:look:

I'll be using my Heat Cap & Dryer Tuesday and probably again on Friday.:sad:

Brownie518

Hey, ladies.

Has anyone reviewed the Ynobe DCs yet? I can't wait to the the Green Tea or whatever I got but I'm stuck on this Razz right now.

Lita

Brownie518 Hi! I did a mini review on Yonobe-Amla & Nettle Dc^^^^^3 posts up..It's a good Dc,hair was/is really soft...strengthens your hair..No shed hair,Not one strand came out..I mean not one,my hair didn't tangle,was able to finger comb,still used a rinse-out,didn't detangle enough for me..My hair does that with Amla..I will keep this in stock...I need this on hand..Especially with the season about to change in September...

*Waiting for others to give a review..Love comparing notes..I like how creamy the texture is,rinse well,not coating,feel instantly the softness once it's applied..

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Lita

Nice 2nd Review on the Nettle & Amala Ms. Lita.:lol:

I see the Ayurvedic Butter is Back in Stock.:look:

I started to get it last night, but pulled the Trigger on 8oz of Hairitage Sprout instead.

What I did notice about the Ayurvedic Butter is that it's only 4oz's and she doesn't offer an 8oz option.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
So, I pulled a bunch of little 1/2 use Hairitage Jars out last night. Right now I'm using Peach & Aloe Pomade.

I pulled out that and Coconut Yuzu *might have been discontinued* I also have some Cooling Chamomile *which also may have been discontinued* and my little sample of Tutti Fruitti.:lick:

Imma work on using up all these little Hairitage Hydration Jars. Especially the ones that are open and either 1/2 filled or less.

Focusing on that will definitely make me feel like I'm doing something significant in reducing my stash.:nono:

ETA: I also have 1 swipe left maybe of that LaVida Given By Nature Ginger Berries Pomade. I hate the way that stuff smells.:ohwell:

I'll hold my nose & finish that too.:lol:

curlyhersheygirl

As I mentioned I used the Ynobe hibiscus LI and the lemongrass flaxseed smoothie to style.

The LI has a medium consistency and my hair absorbed it immediately. I sealed with a light oil but I think I can skip sealing in the summer with this since it has a great balance of moisture and oils. The slip was adequate but not enough if your hair is super tangled; I'll compare it to the detangler once it arrives. It provides very good moisture and shine.

The smoothie is slightly thicker than the LI and also absorbs well. It provides a medium hold and alot of moisture. I did my twists on damp hair and I normally get alot of shrinkage when I twist on damp hair but with this I didn't; that's a big plus for me. My twist out was very defined, soft and voluminous on day 1.
It was a tad frizzy but I think that's due to the glycerin and the humidity.

All in all both products are repurchases :yep:

Lita

curlyhersheygirl Great review..Did you order the Amla & Nettle Dc Mask?

*I was looking at the smoothie too,good to know about non shrinking factor...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Lita

Lita

Nice 2nd Review on the Nettle & Amala Ms. Lita.:lol:

I see the Ayurvedic Butter is Back in Stock.:look:

I started to get it last night, but pulled the Trigger on 8oz of Hairitage Sprout instead.

What I did notice about the Ayurvedic Butter is that it's only 4oz's and she doesn't offer an 8oz option.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair Maybe you can pm her,and mention offering larger sizes....I hope she expands her products...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Who ordered all the grapefruit dc?..lol..I went to re-up & it was gone..2 days in a row..

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Spritz some Camille Rose-Curl refresher on my hair & used Soultincals curl glaze on my edges..Hair is shiny & soft..6 braids in a lightly pinned back bun.

Happy Hair Growing!

curlyhersheygirl

curlyhersheygirl Great review..Did you order the Amla & Nettle Dc Mask?

*I was looking at the smoothie too,good to know about non shrinking factor...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita I did and it contains the soy protein so I'm curious to see how it works after reading your review of the protein free version. I also have the gree tea DC on the way. I repurchased the amla in 16oz also. I hope she starts offering larger sizes soon.

Lita

Lita I did and it contains the soy protein so I'm curious to see how it works after reading your review of the protein free version. I also have the gree tea DC on the way. I repurchased the amla in 16oz also. I hope she starts offering larger sizes soon.

curlyhersheygirl Hi! Amla makes my hair feel like,I did a mild protein treatment,one of the many reasons I ordered it..Gives nice bouncy curls....

*Keep me posted..I might order the green tea dc next time..But,Amla & Nettle Dc Mask is most def a keeper.

Happy Hair Growing!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I ordered my Replacement Steamer today. So, that's pretty exciting.:drunk:

I hope it lasts as long as the last one.

I got the same exact one. Why deviate from perfection....uh???

Not sure how long they take to ship. Hopefully, I'll have it sometime next week.

Tomorrow, I'll be under my Heat Cap & my Dryer. And more than likely Friday too.:yawn:

chebaby

hey ladies:wave:
i was playing around with that alikay creme brulle curling custard and i think i like it. i just scrunched it in today but tomorrow im going to rake it in sections and see how that does.

i also used knot sauce yesterday on a section and love it so far. it made my hair really soft and it does detaingle very well.

today i conditioned with jane carter replenishing conditioner and that stuff made my hair sooooo soft. :lick:

curlyhersheygirl

IDareT'sHair Hey T :hiya:
I'm glad you ordered your steamer. Mine already shipped so I'm hoping it will be here for wash day Saturday. Did you see my message before you ordered?

Also I did a little research and I found that most folks who bought the tap water version and used it weekly also got about 18months max so it's better to purchase the professional unit.

DH took it apart and said it's the sensor that burned out which the service tech at LCL confirmed.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got a bottle of Oil in the mail today. I need something more exciting.:lol:

My SSI shipped.

I'm worried because I've ordered a bunch of Butters & Creamy stuff and it's 90+ here.

And is suppose to be like that all week.:perplexed

It's HOT:mwahahafire:

Brownie518

Lita - great review. Maybe I'll use my Green Tea Moringa DC this week. I'm reluctant to part with the Razz, though. We'll see....

IDareT'sHair

Smokin' isn't the word!!!! It will be in the 100s the rest of this week.
I'm about to go order some HH and Ynobe, maybe. Let me go see what they have...