Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

natura87

A rinky dink podunk town outside of my city will have KBB but not my city, what kinda....why would they....?

Its an uber white town with maybe half a black person...but in a city with 30% of the population being black I cant get no KBB.

*kicks rocks*

Its not that I even want it...but dang. Just...a shot through the heart.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Hit pay nah on some Naturelle Grow - Marshmellow Root DC (hope this is the same as the slippery elm) and hibiscus DC. Had a whole bunch more in the cart, but did very good.

Hopefully I can contain this spirit from coming out, she is ready :look:

Babygrowth

My KBN came this morning! I can tell I'm going to love the butter. I'm a sucker for a whipped fluffy like texture...everything is filled to the brim (except the cocoaloe deep conditioner is short like an oz) and smells good but not overpowering... we will see how they perform...

Brownie518

Hey ladies! I manage to avoid anymore purchases this week. Only the Naturelle and Hairveda. I can wait for my big March reup.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I just called them (and emailed them).:look:

I always order Extra Water Reservoirs because the 2 I had, always seem to get a hairline crack along the Seam after time & starts leaking.

So, I don't want to be w/o my steamer, so I order an extra one to have on-hand.

This time when they sent the Water Reservoir thingys, the didn't include the Nozzles. Those things are now $29.00 each.:perplexed

Last time I purchased them I think they were $24.99 and included the Nozzles.:ohwell:

I just don't have any comment about HQS or any of these other vendors right off in through here.:rolleyes:

We've neen seeing some stuff lately.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

OT: I wanted to add to my existing SSI order. I emailed her twice requesting additional items and an invoice. :look:

I know it's been busy with the Sale & and all.

So, yesterday I get a shipping notice, so I email her and ask her about me wanting to add on to that order.:rolleyes:

She said she never got the request.:yawn:

So I forward my initial request and she said it probably went to SPAM.:ohwell:

I guess I'll wait until M-Day.:perplexed

I rarely have mix-ups with her so I'm good, it's just frustrating.:nono:

curlyhersheygirl

curlyhersheygirl

So, is this your 1st time getting KBN or have you been using it?

It's not my first time but I haven't purchased from them in over a year though

curlyhersheygirl

OT: I wanted to add to my existing SSI order. I emailed her twice requesting additional items and an invoice. :look:

I know it's been busy with the Sale & and all.

So, yesterday I get a shipping notice, so I email her and ask her about me wanting to add on to that order.:rolleyes:

She said she never got the request.:yawn:

So I forward my initial request and she said it probably went to SPAM.:ohwell:

I guess I'll wait until M-Day.:perplexed

I rarely have mix-ups with her so I'm good, it's just frustrating.:nono:

IDareT'sHair Yeah she's been acting a bit "extra" lately and she reformulated my beloved avocado so I've replaced them on my HG list :ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

I had no idea they would be up & outtie like that.:blush:

I'd love to have more of that DC'er and definitely more of the Green Tea Cleansing Conditioner, another bottle of that Moss Serum and a few other things.:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I didn't know Njoy was selling an Oil? I just came ouuta that thread.

I thought it was a Recipe and Lawd knows I ain't mixin' nothin'.:lol:

Even tho' I try to not do much Sulfur I will purchased a bottle or 2:look:

Beamodel

I didn't know Njoy was selling an Oil? I just came ouuta that thread.

I thought it was a Recipe and Lawd knows I ain't mixin' nothin'.:lol:

Even tho' I try to not do much Sulfur I will purchased a bottle or 2:look:

IDareT'sHair
I wonder what it smells like. I still have all the ingredients from her original formula. I wasn't consistent with it though.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wonder what it smells like. I still have all the ingredients from her original formula. I wasn't consistent with it though.

Beamodel

I didn't even look in that thread (1st or 2nd one), because I knew I wasn't makin' nothin':ohwell:

But I kept seeing in the "What Did You Buy" and kept seeing N'Joy's Oil...so I had to go look & see what was up.:lol:

Beamodel

Beamodel

I didn't even look in that thread (1st or 2nd one), because I knew I wasn't makin' nothin':ohwell:

But I kept seeing in the "What Did You Buy" and kept seeing N'Joy's Oil...so I had to go look & see what was up.:lol:

IDareT'sHair
Lol. I know I saw a good bit of ppl buying it too. Makes me wonna take the plunge but I know I'm not gonna be consistent unless I'm in braids.