Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't seen any reviews of it. I still don't see a record of my order so maybe I didnt. I hope its better than that Banana Brulee. That did nothing for me. Speaking of doing nothing, I guess I'll doctor up that Curly Kinks DC with some oils or something and prepoo with it.

Brownie518

:lol:........I hate bad poducts.:ohwell:

Oh & I I forgot x2 Tiiva DC'ers. :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

Deep Conditioner's:ohwell:

x4-5 16 Ounce CD BV Smoove
x3 Jessicurl WDT
x8 Silk Dreams i.e. Mocha Silk, Silk Vanilla, WhG, Shea What
x8 -10 Jasmine *various*
x2 12 ounce Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm
x3 KBB Luscious Locs
x3 Darcy's DC & x2 DB's Pumpkin
x2 BBB Babbasu
x6-7 Marie Dean*various*
x2 Fleurtzy
x2 MHC Olive You
x2-3 SM Purification
x2 Nubian Indian Hemp DC'er
x2 Methi Sets
x2-3 AV Ashlii Amala's
x1 PBN Chocolate
x2 Enso Sea Buckthorn
x1 16 ounce Enso Cacao DCer
x1 Bel Nouvo
x2 16 ounce BeeMine's
x1 Sitrinillah
x2 Claudie Avocado Intense *jar*
x4 CJ Repair Me
x2 CJ Deep Fix
x2 CJ Curl Rehab
x1 Ori Organics *yep*
Those are the Handmades I know I forgot something

I won't list the Rinse Outs.:blush:

x2 Tiiva DC'er
x2 HTN Silk Aminos

Beamodel

I haven't seen any reviews of it. I still don't see a record of my order so maybe I didnt. I hope its better than that Banana Brulee. That did nothing for me. Speaking of doing nothing, I guess I'll doctor up that Curly Kinks DC with some oils or something and prepoo with it.

Brownie518
That's what I had to do to it too but then I got tired of adding oils to it and now it's collecting dust.

SimJam

Last night I decided to mix some amla powder with HV amala creme rinse to wash my hair and it was soooooo yummy. I knew there was a reason I bought so much of that amla powder lol

I'll try mixing with all my cleansing cremes.

Also brewed a new batch of tea, horsetail, burdock root, nettle, marshmallow, rosehip and lavender was also yummy in my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Last night I decided to mix some amla powder with HV amala creme rinse to wash my hair and it was soooooo yummy. I knew there was a reason I bought so much of that amla powder lol

I'll try mixing with all my cleansing cremes.

Also brewed a new batch of tea, horsetail, burdock root, nettle, marshmallow, rosehip and lavender was also yummy in my hair.

SimJam

Please post this recipe in the Coffee/Tea Challenge So I can copy it later.:lol:....:lick:

Glad the Amala Powder worked for you too.

Brownie518

Beamodel My Curly Kinks is currently sportin a light coat of dust. :perplexed

IDareT'sHair - the mail truck just pulled up. I think they have either my Njoi or Soultanicals. Maybe both. I cant wait to try that Mango Dip!

I want a nice stock of these DCs:
BV Smoothie
Chocolate Bliss
Naturelle Slippery Elm
Claudie's Kahve

Nice stock = 3 each, I think...at least :yep:

Brownie518

My Soultanicals is here. Njoi still showing on the west coast.
Next order, I'll be getting a few Knot Sauce, some Power to the Prepoos, more Sorrell, and I want to try the Kinky Silk stuff. I'll see how the Mango Dip and Afrotastic work out. The Marula Muru smells like banana bread.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Soultanicals is here. Njoi still showing on the west coast.
Next order, I'll be getting a few Knot Sauce, some Power to the Prepoos, more Sorrell, and I want to try the Kinky Silk stuff. I'll see how the Mango Dip and Afrotastic work out. The Marula Muru smells like banana bread.

@Brownie518

Everything sounds so good!:lick:

I should do a Cart:look:.....:nono:

Brownie518

@Brownie518 *cackles* at Sportin' a light coat of dust.:giggle:

These sound like Staples:yep:

:drool:......drools Lemme know waz on dat' Truck!
IDareT'sHair - definitely staples. :yep:They all do my hair right so I need to keep them on hand. I'm making a stock-up list today, actually. Here are some others:

SSI Tahitian Vanilla leave in spritz
HV pH Rinses
Claudie's Kahve leave in
Soultanicals Knot Sauce
Chocolate Bliss
Mocha Silk
Redken Extreme CAT
JBCO
Argan Oil
Destination Hydration

Beamodel

Beamodel My Curly Kinks is currently sportin a light coat of dust. :perplexed

IDareT'sHair - the mail truck just pulled up. I think they have either my Njoi or Soultanicals. Maybe both. I cant wait to try that Mango Dip!

I want a nice stock of these DCs:
BV Smoothie
Chocolate Bliss
Naturelle Slippery Elm
Claudie's Kahve

Nice stock = 3 each, I think...at least :yep:

Brownie518
Lol. Sporting dust. I just ordered the Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm due to IDareT'sHair. I can't wait to get it and try it out.

Brownie518

Brownie518
I cannot wait to get it. I was torn between that One and the mango coconut water DC. But I went with the slippery elm DC.

Next sale, I plan to try the CocoNut Wata and that Aloe joint, too. The ingredients lists sound so good. Make sure you let us know what you think when you get that Slippery.

Brownie518

That Afrotastic needs not to be in a pump bottle. Thick as heck. Need a jar for that joint. I'm not a fan of pumps for conditioners.

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

I thought about the cold after I started cussin'. LOL. Could be. Still don't like pumps. I always take the pump out of my SD Wheat Germ and put a flipper on there. So annoying. I bet this DC is gonna be sweet, though.

Brownie518

I think I might take that CurlyKinks and cover it with IPN Castor Infusion for my prepoo. I'll use a cap under the dryer for 15 then let it sit for a long while. That Infusion has amla, brahmi, bhringraj, and some other ayurvedic stuff in it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think I might take that CurlyKinks and cover it with IPN Castor Infusion for my prepoo. I'll use a cap under the dryer for 15 then let it sit for a long while. That Infusion has amla, brahmi, bhringraj, and some other ayurvedic stuff in it.

@Brownie518

I don't think I have that one?:look: I looked at that Carrot one last night.:ohwell:

Lita

Next sale, I plan to try the CocoNut Wata and that Aloe joint, too. The ingredients lists sound so good. Make sure you let us know what you think when you get that Slippery.

Brownie518 I'm going for the Aloe Dc next.. I've used the slippery & coconut water both are excellent,but slippery elm is my staple.

Happy Hair Growing!