Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Lita

@Lita

Right now I have in my Cart:

1 Curl Elastic
1 Sorrel Kinks Delight
1 Fluffalicious

Why you gettin?

IDareT'sHair Since I'm in the use up your stash..Currently using up samples,so I'm replacing the Mango Dip,Knot Sauce & small kinks delight..The 3 samples I have of that is almost gone,so when my package comes,I'll be finished.

*Soultincals has made it to my HG/Staple..Mango Dip,Knot Sauce & The spritz.
..I like the Dc too,for me it's more of a spring/summer con.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Vonnieluvs08

Happy New Year Ladies!

Yesterday was a party hopping good time. Got my serious grub on.

Wearing a twist out till Friday. Used the HQS strawberry coconut oil. Smelled good but didn't last long. Need to try it again for a solid review.

Bout to go look at soultanticals...

bronzebomb

Komaza Hair Care is offering a free sample of the new Aloe My Hair Leave-in Conditioner. Just add a sample and check out. No purchase or coupon code needed. Pay shipping only, $1.70 or less (US only)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

The shipping (for me) was a little long.:ohwell:

But in their defense, it bumped right up against the Holiday - which may have slowed it down.

Imma give them another try. I'm trying to think if I'll order now or wait? *decisions, decisions*

chebaby

@Shay72 @chebaby

Ya'll Wrong.:perplexed......:lol:

I sent my little Neice & Nephew home with:

1 Saravun Broccoli Hair Creme
1 Tiiva Green Tea Moisturizer *speaking of Tiiva*:look:
1 Camille Rose Curl Refresher (Spritz)
:lol: this is all you and Shay72 so if this brand goes bye bye im not taking the blame lol. but really T, you might be their only customer:look::lachen: i dont h ear nothing about them no mo'.

chello ldaies:wave:
im pissed my SD was supposed to come today but i aint get my box:nono: usps say its supposed to be here today but my mail already came and no darn box.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lol: but really T, you might be their only customer:look::lachen: i dont h ear nothing about them no mo'.

chello ldaies:wave:
im pissed my SD was supposed to come today but i aint get my box:nono: usps say its supposed to be here today but my mail already came and no darn box.

chebaby

*cough & side-eye*:blush: Um...Yeah...I like their DC'er.:lol:

I think I still have x2 left. I also have maybe x2 of the Green Tea Leave-In and some of the Shea Growth Butter.

I hate when I'm suppose to get something & it doesn't come.:sad:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think right now I want KBN more than I actually want Soultanicals.....that's the reason for my hesitation.

I think Imma pass it up *cries*

chebaby

@chebaby

*cough & side-eye*:blush: Um...Yeah...I like their DC'er.:lol:

I think I still have x2 left. I also have maybe x2 of the Green Tea Leave-In and some of the Shea Growth Butter.

I hate when I'm suppose to get something & it doesn't come.:sad:
lol i actually watched a YT video a while ago saying the deep conditioner was the bomb. i started to get it from aveyou once but for some reason i didnt.
i might have to hurry and get a jar:look: lol just joking.

if my box dont come tomorrow imma have to email SD and see what she can do.

chebaby

@chebaby

:lachen:....See How You Do!

@chebaby

I want that Butta':lick:

And maybe a bottle or 4 of the Shea Aloe Conditioner.:lol:....:look:

However, that Leave-In also gets great reviews.

But I don't need any more Leave-Ins.
:giggle:

i may check this butta out since you like it. im always on the lookout for a great butter. although im really loving the naturalista juicy. its so yummy:lick:

lol girl yea you gotta keep 4 of those conditioners on hand. i know when i love a conditioner it seems to go really fast, like i be extra heavy handed with it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:giggle:

i may check this butta out since you like it. im always on the lookout for a great butter. although im really loving the naturalista juicy. its so yummy:lick:

lol girl yea you gotta keep 4 of those conditioners on hand. i know when i love a conditioner it seems to go really fast, like i be extra heavy handed with it.

@chebaby

That Butta' Rocked My World:lol: I want 2-3 of those:blush:

So, Naturalista got that recipe down finally uh?:look:

I think I may pull out my QB AOHC

chebaby

@chebaby

That Butta' Rocked My World:lol: I want 2-3 of those:blush:

So, Naturalista got that recipe down finally uh?:look:

I think I may pull out my QB AOHC
:lachen::lachen:ok yea i need to try that butta lol.

so far so good:look: if the ingredients change again ill just leave them alone.

its funny you mention qhemet cause i was thinking about pulling out my detangling ghee.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

Yeah, I'm still holding on to that QB I got from you. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

So, this year, I'm using it.

Girl...How long have we had that?:lol:

I know I've had it a minute.:look: 2013 will be the year:lol:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl

The shipping (for me) was a little long.:ohwell:

But in their defense, it bumped right up against the Holiday - which may have slowed it down.

Imma give them another try. I'm trying to think if I'll order now or wait? *decisions, decisions*

IDareT'sHair Thanks I think I'll wait and catch the next sale just to see how they operate.

On a nother note my sis said that new SSI DC did nothing for her hair.

Lita

@curlyhersheygirl

@Brownie518 and @Lita (i think) have made at least 2 successful purchases from Soultanicals. I think Imma wait for the next Sale too.:look:

I keep hearing that about that SSI Riche DC'er. I may pass on that too, for now.:perplexed

IDareT'sHair I got Soultincals Dc on my bang now..It's so slippery,when I picked up the bottle,it slipped straight out of my hands...That's what I'm talking about..My crazy hair needs Moisture,Conditioning & Great Slip.

SSI Riche I'm passing on that too...Didnt hear to many good things

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited: