Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Brownie518

I'm excited about doing my hair tomorrow.:grin:

Don't think I'll use up anything tho'.:ohwell:

Me, too. I love doing my hair. Not sure if I'll use anything up, though. Depends on what I do. The other day I did use up a John Frieda Luminous Glaze (espresso). I have another one, and I'm gonna definitely use that. :yep:

Ltown

Greyland
T, HTN bottles are small you can stretch the oils, but the conditioners are small, how long are they lasting? I'm using amino conditioner now.

chebaby

T, HTN bottles are small you can stretch the oils, but the conditioners are small, how long are they lasting? I'm using amino conditioner now.
i know you didnt ask me but the bottles are small but the protein conditioner has so much slip and spreads so well that i can get a lot out of one bottle. i have two bottels though so im good lol.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i know you didnt ask me but the bottles are small but the protein conditioner has so much slip and spreads so well that i can get a lot out of one bottle. i have two bottels though so im good lol.

@chebaby
@Ltown
@Brownie518

IA Che. When I looked at the bottle (of the Amino) I hadn't hardly used any... And Lawd knows I'll dump half a bottle in one DC Session.:lol: ... :look:

For some reason, I didn't use much of this at all. Maybe it's super concentrated or something?:perplexed

Ltown

Greyland

Ltown - yeah, I'm heavy handed with conditioners but I'll get a lot of uses from that one bottle.

Let me see if I can find that link...

Che, T this is good to know I'm heavy hand too and if it gives you alot slip then I need to use less.

chebaby

Che, T this is good to know I'm heavy hand too and if it gives you alot slip then I need to use less.
i dont know if im heavy handed, i dont think so, but i still used a lot less of this compared to other conditioners.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
If I like the HTN Moisturizing .... I may pick up another bottle. Will try it a coupla' times first.

Only because I have a Gazillion DC'ers and don't feel it's necessary especially if it's 'just ok':ohwell:

I can't wait to try out that UBH. I decided I'll follow up with Moist 24/7 or something for a final rinse.

Right now, I have Sitrinillah, Komaza Olive & BnB's open. That's my Max.

Now, I'll have HTN Protein & Moisture all open too.:nono:

:blush:That's 5! I haven't done that in a long, long time.:nono:

I gotta stay on the Usin' It Up Grind w/these DC'ers.

chebaby

i forgot all about my komaza conditioners. so far i really like the olive but i remember i wasnt that impressed with the intensive one. i need to try them again. i know they say the olive doesnt have protein in it but i always feel like olive strengthens my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
i forgot all about my komaza conditioners. so far i really like the olive but i remember i wasnt that impressed with the intensive one. i need to try them again. i know they say the olive doesnt have protein in it but i always feel like olive strengthens my hair.

I really like them both. I think it's really funny, because I actually prefer the Intensive to the Olive:grin: (Although the Olive is very good)

On that one, we did opposites.:yep:

Ltown

Greyland
Rinse out my hair HTN amino is keeper, silk protein win it for me every time. That base for jasmine is out in Utah $28 for gallon, shipping parcel would cost $45:blush: HTN may be a replacement.

chebaby

I really like them both. I think it's really funny, because I actually prefer the Intensive to the Olive:grin: (Although the Olive is very good)

On that one, we did opposites.:yep:
i know right!!
i have to try the intensive again though. my mind might change. and like i said i need a really good deep treatment.

right now i have komaza olive
komaza intensive
kbb mask(yall jealous:lachen:)
shea moisture shea butter mask( i dont even know why i still have this crap:nono: i should just toss it)
mhc olive you
mhc honey hair mask
htn protein amino
bee mine avocado and beautiful conditioners

i think thats all.

Brownie518

I just got the Olive and the Intensive. The Intensive I know I love :yep: so I can't wait to try the Olive. I think I'll end up using those my next wash.

chebaby

Rinse out my hair HTN amino is keeper, silk protein win it for me every time. That base for jasmine is out in Utah $28 for gallon, shipping parcel would cost $45:blush: HTN may be a replacement.
it costs that much to ship:blush::blush: that stuff would stay right in utah:lol:

Brownie518

Whhhaaaaaatttt??? :nono:

For me, the cheapest is 17.55, UPS Ground. Dang.

Last edited:

mkd

hey ladies!

chebaby i like the jane carter wrap and roll. Try it, I think you will like it. They sell it at target.

Ltown i ordered from the sage and paid like $15 to ship fed ex. Maybe that would be a cheaper option.

chebaby

yea im going to go get it from target because they also sell the deva line so hopefully i can get everything in one shop.

Eisani

I had surgery yesterday and was attempting to wash my hair today when I got yelled at and told to sit.dee.hell.down :lol: I just wanted to rollerset. I'm impatient. Oh well, off to Sage Naturalceuticals :look:

La Colocha

Hey ladies, done up and fell asleep again,:look:. But i will lay down again soon, still tired. I forgot to mention the our target finally go a few shea moisture products in. Better late than never, i guess they will bring the stuff in one bottle at a time. They only had 3 products.

natura87

Hi.

I took my twists out and I am making them much smaller so I can get a few more days out of them. I will finish my Chemistry conditioner (that I have been using as a leave in) on these twists. I'd like this style to last until Tuesday.

natura87

Hey ladies, done up and fell asleep again,:look:. But i will lay down again soon, still tired. I forgot to mention the our target finally go a few shea moisture products in. Better late than never, i guess they will bring the stuff in one bottle at a time. They only had 3 products.

My Targets are barely carrying the YTC/T/C...lines, let alone Shea Moisture, Curls, MJ, Desert Organics, KinkyCurly....I just found out that Walgreens will carry Shea Moisture so maybe the one in my area will carry that. I think my area is behind the curve when it comes to quality hair products and natural hair. I can find some Taliah Wajiid but that is few and far between.

Ltown

Greyland
I had surgery yesterday and was attempting to wash my hair today when I got yelled at and told to sit.dee.hell.down :lol: I just wanted to rollerset. I'm impatient. Oh well, off to Sage Naturalceuticals :look:

Eisani, I have surgery and felt like a champion too, sit still let your body heal, your hair is beautiful and can take a day off. :grin:

Ltown

Greyland
Ltown i ordered from the sage and paid like $15 to ship fed ex. Maybe that would be a cheaper option.[/QUOTE]

Mid, did you order a base conditioner from the local store? I don't see bases on the site.

La Colocha

Good morning ladies, i am rested and up and at em early. I saw sage is carrying things that i use on my hair except the kbn oil. It would be nice to order everything from one place. I may do my re up in april from them. I won't need any more oil until next time, just kbb conditioner and maybe 1 hair dew.