Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Ltown

Greyland
which hair show is in may? i know there is going to be a baltimore hair show this month. i think the 26th and i want to go to that one.

Yes Carz and I going, I got lost last year and didn't make it, it's in pickerson? I will trail run it before may.
i always want to go to the ATL hair show but i never travel alone and SO keeps *****ing about driving that far.

Ltown

What DC'ers are you looking for?:look:
I want the ego, but I may go back to Dominican they have all the softener, protein ingredients I like. I may get some jessicurl wet. I have those samples of komaza don't like olive oil hair wasn't soft, vitamin makes hair hard too. I waiting for that Kbb you bragged about to try but that sell may not happen.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wonder what Hairveda will have on SALE!!!!!:grin:

I can't wait!:grin: I'm getting excited

I want MoistPRO..........I'm not sure what else!:lick:

*bj gets paiddddddddd*:lol:

mkd

Evening ladies.

My hair is doing something so crazy, I am disliking it more and more each day. Today, I envisioned myself halle short but i would have to relax my hair at that length.

Bronze, I really really like elucence moisture poo. Its very good. I like the clarifying one too.

Ltown

Greyland
Evening ladies.

My hair is doing something so crazy, I am disliking it more and more each day. Today, I envisioned myself halle short but i would have to relax my hair at that length.

Bronze, I really really like elucence moisture poo. Its very good. I like the clarifying one too.

Let that be just a vision too. Take a break from thinking about hair and maybe a break from here. You will be fine.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Evening ladies.

mkd

Hmp.:rolleyes: And I bet errrday somebody tells you how Purty it is!:look:

DON'T THEY??????????:lol:

Tell the Truff!:blush:

beautyaddict1913

I wonder what Hairveda will have on SALE!!!!!:grin:

I can't wait!:grin: I'm getting excited

I want MoistPRO..........I'm not sure what else!:lick:

*bj gets paiddddddddd*:lol:

lol...Im super excited too! I have been stalking that site every single day, BJ may not announce that sale til March 30, I may send her a little message on facebook so she can get a sense of urgency lol...stall us out for too long and we're over it lol :lol:

I have been moisturizing with Qhemet BRBC the past 2 nights. My hair looks and feels great! I like it better than AOHC...I Have 2 of those! Anybody wanna trade a BRBC or CTDG for an AOHC lol? :look: I wore a puff today and yesterday, tomoro I am wearing a low ponytail with a center part, the best I can do for a Friday, but I have it in that style now and its really cute. Idk how I will be styling my hair or what I will be using. I was really counting on that twist and rollerset style to become a staple...may try it again with different products and with flexi rods instead of satins...those normally work well! Keep yall posted!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
lol...Im super excited too! I have been stalking that site every single day, BJ may not announce that sale til March 30, I may send her a little message on facebook so she can get a sense of urgency lol...stall us out for too long and we're over it lol :lol:

beautyaddict1913

No....CHG said it starts March 18th:blush:

You tryna' Make Me Miss It:rolleyes:

You Wrong Beauty:lol: .......... :look:

mkd

@mkd

Hmp.:rolleyes: And I bet errrday somebody tells you how Purty it is!:look:

Tell the Truff!:blush:
I wish I was playing but it is really and truly a mess right now. And its frustrating because I still don't know whats going on with it.

chebaby

I wish I was playing but it is really and truly a mess right now. And its frustrating because I still don't know whats going on with it.
if you do decide to go halle short i think you should leave it curly. i think that would be beautiful:yep: kinda like eddie murphy's ex wife.

mkd

if you do decide to go halle short i think you should leave it curly. i think that would be beautiful:yep: kinda like eddie murphy's ex wife.
Che, I wore my hair like that for like a year when I was in high school. It was cute but my face is really round and was always self conscious about it. i wish I could find a pic to show you guys. I am going to look for one at my mom's house.

beautyaddict1913

I'd like to get the price of a 40 ounce of this? I wonder if she still offers those?:lick:

yes I still have my jar, I would send it back to her so she could fill it up lol...I emailed her about it in September and she never responded...maybe I can try it again?! I hope she doesnt pull the stunt she pulled for Cyber Monday, that sooo wasn't worth it! But I luv her stuff lol!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
yes I still have my jar, I would send it back to her so she could fill it up lol...I emailed her about it in September and she never responded...maybe I can try it again?! I hope she doesnt pull the stunt she pulled for Cyber Monday, that sooo wasn't worth it! But I luv her stuff lol!

@beautyaddict1913

Okay.....:lol: Thanks

So...what's any of this got to do with you tryna' give me the Wrong Date??:lachen: