Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was blessed with some HV Whipped Ends Hydration.:yep:

I've been focusing on my ends lately making sure they're moisturized & sealed.

I applied some of the Whipped Ends tonight. I am really liking it so far. (Actually just as much as Claudies Ends Insurance #1)

Both products are very nice.....:grin:

If HV didn't take so long, I'd consider getting more...:look: maybe if BJ has a Labor Day Sale...:look:

I was blessed with some HV Whipped Ends Hydration.:yep:

I've been focusing on my ends lately making sure they're moisturized & sealed.

I applied some of the Whipped Ends tonight. I am really liking it so far. (Actually just as much as Claudies Ends Insurance #1)

Both products are very nice.....:grin:

If HV didn't take so long, I'd consider getting more...:look: maybe if BJ has a Labor Day Sale...:look:

Remember, she said on facebook that she would have monthly sales. I have to get some more MoistPRO and 24/7 soon anyway so I'll let you know...:yep:

i finished my TW herbal conditioner today. i might change my mind and repurchase this. i actually liked it very much.

tomorrow i will be back to co washing with suave tropical coconut. after that i will start on these 2 bottles of vo5 and then move back to DB pumpkin seed conditioner.

today i styled my hair in a very low puff with kbb hair milk, hair cream, and afroveda pur whipped gelly.

my hairved gelly should be here tomorrow. i cant believe it took 3 weeks for 1 4oz jar.

Hey Girls!:grin: What's Up????

I'm sitting here kinda wanting to Co-Wash, but I don't like the twice a week manipulation (so I'm undecided).:perplexed

Back on my Claudie's Hair Revitalizer. Mailed a few things off today.

Contemplating having the 'mods' remove my little Sale.:look:

I think I'd be better off keeping the rest of my stuff or just swapping it w/ Ya'll.:yawn:

Che & Brownie, Ltown & Fab are my "go to's" when I need a swapping fix!:lachen:

was there someone in here who wanted some nu gro spray? I have some and I can send it for FREE. My hair doesnt enjoy it. if it was one of you ladies, please PM me and Ima send it to you ASAP!

Decided to do my littl' hurr.:look: It needed to be done especially after being all tangled up yesterday.:nono:

So, I finished up a HV MoistPRO and a Nexxus Enphuse Reconstructor.:grin:

I will move on to HV Acai Berry to Co-wash with next.

I will be opening up a SSI Fortifying Masque and will probably rotate that with MHC Honey Hair Masque.

*off to ask mods to withdrawl sale thread*:look:

Just finished steaming with SSI Fortifying Masque. Letting my hair cool down before I rinse it out. Imma do this Goldwell Treatment for Dry & Porous Hair.

Somebody was looking for Goldwell in the Exchange and I have some, just too tired to deal with it.:nono:

I'll just keep/use what I have. It's a Great Product.:grin:

I can't wait to wash my hair tomorrow. I'll do a nice protein treat and then DC with CJ Rehab :lick:. Not sure what protein to use, yet. Maybe Redken Extreme CAT.

Where everybody at???

Hey ladies! I am washing my hair tonight and thinking about trying a braid out again. I hope it looks ok.

Hey Girls!:grin: What's Up????

I'm sitting here kinda wanting to Co-Wash, but I don't like the twice a week manipulation (so I'm undecided).:perplexed

Back on my Claudie's Hair Revitalizer. Mailed a few things off today.

Contemplating having the 'mods' remove my little Sale.:look:

I think I'd be better off keeping the rest of my stuff or just swapping it w/ Ya'll.:yawn:

Che & Brownie, Ltown & Fab are my "go to's" when I need a swapping fix!:lachen:

Oh thank you, we need to get a list of what you have and I'm paying:yep: You are so generous:kiss: those who did not cooperate lost out.

Last edited:
pm me!:grin: :blush:

I had the mods remove my sale.:ohwell:

I'm kinda tired of the P.O. thing (but I'll do it in a swap tho':look: w/Ya'll) & I'm not making any real $.

But it's good because it lets 'others' try stuff at a savings.:grin:
Girl you have done well though as I see that you have sold quite alot of stuff. Even though you have been purchasing recently, I think you have sold more than you have bought, keep using up that stash :)

I didn't get to do a braid out, I did use the mixed chicks leave in for a wash and go and my hair looks like a jheri curl:ohwell:

Girl you have done well though as I see that you have sold quite alot of stuff. Even though you have been purchasing recently, I think you have sold more than you have bought, keep using up that stash :)

Thanks RosalindB: You always got my back on this PJ Thang.:hug2:

You always encourage me and try to help me to mend my Evil :sekret:PJ spendin' ways!:love2:

I didn't get to do a braid out, I did use the mixed chicks leave in for a wash and go and my hair looks like a jheri curl:ohwell:

Girl.........what happened????:lachen:

i got my hairveda whipped gelly and i think the smell has changed. it still smells yummy though.
today i co washed with suave coconut and used no products on my hair and my hair feels so soft. now i feel so stupid for using so many products. but i know in the winter i will be using products. heavily lol.

found an old bottle of Ojon Revitilizing mist. The fragrance is so wonderful, too bad it doesn't last long. ......one more thing to finish up.

(I think I may give products away as holiday gifts - Ramadan is next week and our holiday will be one month after!!!)

re: ESTY ---

Ya'll Don't sleep on Sakura.:lick:

I ordered the Protein Hair Mist and she sent me a Sample of the Body Butter! My Skin looks Great!:grin:

It is just Fabulous. Non-Greasy and the Smell and the Feel of it is WONDERFUL! Fast Shipping too!

Don't Sleep on this Vendor!:yep:

I was walking today and someone from a hair school gave me a flyer that said they were doing hair for FREE. FREE? I was going to keep walking by but something told me to ask. I talked to the woman and she offered a BKT. I dont want that but....Im tempted to just get a wash blow dry and flat iron b/c its FREE. That would save me $100. However....if they mess my hair up...Im going to cry tears of PAIN!

I was walking today and someone from a hair school gave me a flyer that said they were doing hair for FREE. FREE? I was going to keep walking by but something told me to ask. I talked to the woman and she offered a BKT. I dont want that but....Im tempted to just get a wash blow dry and flat iron b/c its FREE. That would save me $100. However....if they mess my hair up...Im going to cry tears of PAIN!

Can't you request a Senior or an Instructor or something?:look:

I've always heard that about the Hair School. That you can request an Advanced Student.:yep:

AND WATCH THEM LIKE A HAWK AND GIVE IMPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

true dat true dat. however....when I was talking to the woman.....I could see her scalp through her hair! I mean...almost every nook and cranny of her scalp!!! I think Ill save myself some tears and just do my own hair and when Im ready....go to the salon and treat my hair to some professional loving. So far...I have two choices of salons to go to that work well with transitioning hair.

Can't you request a Senior or an Instructor or something?:look:

I've always heard that about the Hair School. That you can request an Advanced Student.:yep:

AND WATCH THEM LIKE A HAWK AND GIVE IMPLICIT INSTRUCTIONS!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

can you share the link? I typed sakura into the etsy search box and so many different things popped up!

re: ESTY ---

Ya'll Don't sleep on Sakura.:lick:

I ordered the Protein Hair Mist and she sent me a Sample of the Body Butter! My Skin looks Great!:grin:

It is just Fabulous. Non-Greasy and the Smell and the Feel of it is WONDERFUL! Fast Shipping too!

Don't Sleep on this Vendor!:yep:

true dat true dat. however....when I was talking to the woman.....I could see her scalp through her hair! I mean...almost every nook and cranny of her scalp!!! I think Ill save myself some tears and just do my own hair and when Im ready....go to the salon and treat my hair to some professional loving. So far...I have two choices of salons to go to that work well with transitioning hair.

Yeah, don't take no Chances:nono:

I'm Salon Frightened myself.:blush:

I haven't been to one sice December of 2008 (with absolutely Zero Plans to visit one in the near future).:lachen::lachen:

And I had a Weekly Standing Appointment for over 25 years.....:look:

off to etsy:look:

Girl, that Sakura Body Butter (sample) smells wonderful. And it feels sooooo nice. I kid you not. And they have a Gazillion fragrances to choose from.

And I got it in a day!:blush:

I keep smelling & rubbing my arms & legs.......:lachen: Definitely a softner with out the least bit of greasiness.:yep:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back