Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
LJ today was a mess ya'll :nono:...I'm not one to be woe is me so I'm moving on but it just needed to be said.

I think Cutie Juice might be a hit. The question is should I pay Sunshine to mix it up for me or attempt to make my own and get frustrated?

chebaby

hello everyone. today i co washed with TW herbal conditioner and i liked it. not as much as db pumpkin though.
i used a pea size amount of db daily leave in and scrunched some TW krinkles and curls foam into my hair and that was it. i thought i was doing "less is more" before but now i really see what that means.

oh and im trying to do a big sale on the exchange forum.

La Colocha

LJ today was a mess ya'll :nono:...I'm not one to be woe is me so I'm moving on but it just needed to be said.

I think Cutie Juice might be a hit. The question is should I pay Sunshine to mix it up for me or attempt to make my own and get frustrated?

Becareful with that, it does mold unless she changed the ingredients.

chebaby

im actually surprised cutie juice is a hit since its just water and oil. but im glad shes making products people love. im still loving the coconut confidence.

mkd

hello everyone. today i co washed with TW herbal conditioner and i liked it. not as much as db pumpkin though.
i used a pea size amount of db daily leave in and scrunched some TW krinkles and curls foam into my hair and that was it. i thought i was doing "less is more" before but now i really see what that means.

oh and im trying to do a big sale on the exchange forum.
Che, how did you like that mixed chicks leave in?

Brownie518

yall thought silcon mix smelled herbaly??? it smelled like a really strong cleaning fluid to me. it sucked on my hair anyway but i couldnt use it without thinking about bleach.

I would never have even thought to describe Silicon Mix as herbally. :nono:Or the Bee Mine, to be honest. :look: But I do know that Bee Mine DC smells just like SM!!! :perplexed Yuck.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay Ya'll here's the deal:look: :rolleyes:

I won't be using Amaka.:nono:

@RedC -- pm me your address. You can have ALL 3 Products.:blush:

I tried that Flaxseed again today. Don't want it.

So Red........give up the digits!:lachen: It's Yours

I have:

The Flaxseed
Burdock & Brahmi Treatment
Chocolate DC'er

Thanks

Brownie518

Okay Ya'll here's the deal:look: :rolleyes:

I won't be using Amaka.:nono:

@RedC -- pm me your address. You can have ALL 3 Products.:blush:

I tried that Flaxseed again today. Don't want it.

So Red........give up the digits!:lachen: It's Yours

I have:

The Flaxseed
Burdock & Brahmi Treatment
Chocolate DC'er

Thanks

Sorry, T!! :perplexed

:giggle:

chebaby

omg T im glad you stopped using it. i hate using products i hate just for the sake of being able to say i didnt waste it. :/ not if my hair hates it.
so amaka flaka flame sucks huh???? thats terrible since her customer service sucks too.

chebaby

even though we talked about it in pm land, just in case anybody else wanted to know. i like the mixed chicks leave in. it really defined the hair but it left a tad bit of crunch. i liked that it was a stand alone product. it didnt need any oil or anything added.

chebaby

Ltown, its not that it didnt like it. i just dont think its the best ive tried. and the ingriedients arent that great either. but it did what it said it would.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
omg T im glad you stopped using it. i hate using products i hate just for the sake of being able to say i didnt waste it. :/ not if my hair hates it.
so amaka flaka flame sucks huh???? thats terrible since her customer service sucks too.

Actually, I did not try the other 2.:ohwell:

But I know Red Likes the Product. I will feel alot better about the purchase and spending the money if she were to take them off my hands.:yep: and put them to good use.

I just got turned totally off by the whole experience.:nono:

So, I'm afraid it's Difficult for me to be OBJECTIVE about anything she has (at this point).:sad:

chebaby

I don't why but this is so funny :lachen:to me.
:lachen::lachen:i tried to replicate it back when she first came out with it and was like wth???:perplexed my hair was so matted and hard. but then i started addiing like just a few drops of oil to a bottle of water and i like that. but i see she uses way more oil than i think my hair would like mixed with just water. and my hair doesnt like alot of jojoba oil.

La Colocha

But I know Red Likes the Product. I will feel alot better about the purchase and spending the money if she were to take them off my hands.:yep: and put them to good use.

So, I'm afraid it's Difficult for me to be OBJECTIVE about anything she has (at this point).:sad:

Sorry that happened to you t, what is the link? So i can cuss her out :look::lachen:.

chebaby

i understand.
thats like now, speaking on leaving a bad taste, if kbb were to have a 50% off sale i still wouldnt order:lachen: and i like her stuff.

La Colocha

:lachen::lachen:i tried to replicate it back when she first came out with it and was like wth???:perplexed my hair was so matted and hard. but then i started addiing like just a few drops of oil to a bottle of water and i like that. but i see she uses way more oil than i think my hair would like mixed with just water. and my hair doesnt like alot of jojoba oil.

I liked it mixed with tw mist and water.

Shay72

Natural, 4A

I know what you mean T. I was mad that Afroveda upped their prices with no warning so I just stopped buying cold turkey and I used a lot of her products. Also I found out that Njoi put sls I believe it was in something and I was pissed so I stopped buying her products.

mkd

Che, I have felt that way about KBB since the thread on the raggedy a$$ box that posters products came in. I am sorry but I believe her, I doubt she would get on here and lie about that. But I need to try the hair milk and see what the hype is about. Che, you won't even order the hair milk anymore?

mkd

I know what you mean T. I was mad that Afroveda upped their prices with no warning so I just stopped buying cold turkey and I used a lot of her products. Also I found out that Njoi put sls I believe it was in something and I was pissed so I stopped buying her products.
Yeah Shay, that price increased did it for me as far as AV goes.

Ltown

Greyland
even though we talked about it in pm land, just in case anybody else wanted to know. i like the mixed chicks leave in. it really defined the hair but it left a tad bit of crunch. i liked that it was a stand alone product. it didnt need any oil or anything added.

Oh Che I understand, wonder why most of these products leaves crunch? I'm have to compare the ingredient. I was going to try it but trying so many different products is costly to get a good braid/twist out. I know you hit it on the nail the other day about using less to none on your hair. I've have 3 textures and saturating each with the products getting different results is a failure.

chebaby

Che, I have felt that way about KBB since the thread on the raggedy a$$ box that posters products came in. I am sorry but I believe her, I doubt she would get on here and lie about that. But I need to try the hair milk and see what the hype is about. Che, you won't even order the hair milk anymore?
i believe the poster too:yep:.
even though i love the hair milk i will not repurchase. kckt and darcys daily leave in is good enough. and since i know my hair wont act a fool if i dont use any product im not too hurt anymore.

chebaby

Oh Che I understand, wonder why most of these products leaves crunch? I'm have to compare the ingredient. I was going to try it but trying so many different products is costly to get a good braid/twist out. I know you hit it on the nail the other day about using less to none on your hair. I've have 3 textures and saturating each with the products getting different results is a failure.
i have about 3 different textures too. and i think that might be why when i leave my hair alone it looks best. because each type looks different with the same product. like for a while, the left side of my hair wouldnt absorb afroveda whipped gelly:nono:. it would be white only on that side.

for a braid out i would use a cream instead of a leave in. the next time i do a braid or twist out i will be trying out aveda defining whip. i like the texture.

mkd

i have about 3 different textures too. and i think that might be why when i leave my hair alone it looks best. because each type looks different with the same product. like for a while, the left side of my hair wouldnt absorb afroveda whipped gelly:nono:. it would be white only on that side.

for a braid out i would use a cream instead of a leave in. the next time i do a braid or twist out i will be trying out aveda defining whip. i like the texture.
I think I am going to try the aveda defining whip when I attempt to twist or braid out again:rolleyes:

Ltown

Greyland
I think I am going to try the aveda defining whip when I attempt to twist or braid out again:rolleyes:

Um the ingredient look good. 7 months into being natural I'm slowing figuring out what works/not. I love Giovanni Direct leave-ins which are aloevera base no shea, so far Darcy's is winning. I'm going to Tyson Corner tomorrow maybe I can go by the store and get's some samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.