Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.2

BrownBetty

Hi ladies!

I haven't used up anything. The black tea rinses are working very well. My shedding and breakage are at normal levels now.

My hairdresser is acting a monkey a**! She went on vacation and no one knows when she will be back.

I trimmed my hair myself, it looks good.

JJamiah

I GOT MY DRESSS!!!!

I am back from camp and my hair looks like rats nest but will soon be handled I am tired.

This dress is gorgeous OH my goodness! AHHHHH, the wedding dress makes one feel like a princess, I know I felt like one!

JJamiah

I Kept saying I didn't have enough Creamy Daily Moisturizers, I forgot I have 2 of these.:rolleyes:

Girl, I am set for our No-Buy! :rolleyes: I keep remembering stuff in every category!:rolleyes: :blush:

:sad: *day 3*

I have been doing well haven't purchased anything :D for the hair.

Never the less, I feel like my house knows I have stopped shopping for products HUH!

Esq.2B

Both JC Penney store's I went to this weekend told me that they didn't carry the Joico Moisture Recovery Line. They both carried K pak and the Color line though. I wonder why that is? I know there are other places that sell the Moisture Recovery line but I don't like to pay regular price for anything lol.

So I bought a bottle of K pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor and a bottle of Intense Hydrator. Also, I purchased a bottle of Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm. The instructions say to leave it on for 1-3 minutes. But it can also be used as a DC right?

Lastly, I found a buyer for that last bottle of Dove Replenishing Mist and buyers for each bottle of ORS Resplenishing. So that justifies my Saturday Joico and Biolage purchases. Though at the time I made the purchases, I didn't even know I had buyers for the ORS. :rofl:

chebaby

i have decided to take down my twists tonight and do a braid out. i will pre poo for 10 minutes with an oil, not sure which one, maybe olive oil. then i will shampoo with black soap and condition with kbb deep conditioner. then i will use kbb hair milk for a leave in and afroveda curl define or afroveda hemp butter as my styler. i would use them together but i dont think i need both of them lol.

this weekend i went and purchased a bunch of cute onesy jumper outfits for the summer. i cant wait to wear them with big hair and big earrings.:grin:

natura87

I am DCing with my Skala shea butter mask/CO mix in twists, finally I have finished the little container. It is small but a little goes a long way. I will rinse this out with a bottle of V05 Tea Therapy revitalizing conditioner in Blackberry Sage Tea. I dont know what I will do/ use after that.

Last edited:

chebaby

Where did you get them Che? TIA.
express. i love that store. the had ones that were shorts and they had the kind that were strapless but were long pants, or stopped right at the ankle and you can scrunch it up. they are all really cute. and they have great colors.

BrownBetty

Anyone have any hotel recs for Myrtle beach? I would like something at a resort with a couple of bedrooms.

Thanks!

Vonnieluvs08

Charz- Love the dress. You will be a beautiful bride.
MKD- welcome back. Glad you had a good trip. I want to go to Jamaica. Was the food good?
Miss T- I know you will do well this month.

The rest of the Ladies-Che, Shay, Brownie, Day, Ltown, La, Lamara, and anyone else I'm missing pray you are all well.

Me I'm back on overnights. My hair is doing well. Will henna tomorrow and try to use up some stuff. Can't wait to wash because my last twists looked nice but the shea butter mix never really melted into my hair (despite the heat) so it was "dirty" looking up close.

mkd

MKD- welcome back. Glad you had a good trip. I want to go to Jamaica. Was the food good?

The rest of the Ladies-Che, Shay, Brownie, Day, Ltown, La, Lamara, and anyone else I'm missing pray you are all well.

Me I'm back on overnights. My hair is doing well. Will henna tomorrow and try to use up some stuff. Can't wait to wash because my last twists looked nice but the shea butter mix never really melted into my hair (despite the heat) so it was "dirty" looking up close.
It was pretty good Vonnie. We didn't leave the resort but the food there was actually pretty good.

Ltown

Greyland

Hey Vonnie, I'm doing well nothing new trying not to buy anything. I actually gave away 2 oyin products.

Day36

Morning ladies :wave:

I found another 2 bottles of condish last night :( lol. At least I have more to use in my cw challenge, right? How is everyone doing? Have a good day and be safe!

redecouvert

hello ladies..hope everyone is doing well :)
still surviving finals week and wanted to stop by and say hi
I've been on lurk mode
@charbozz: goorgeous dress!! YAY!
@Mkd: hope you had a great time in Jamaica

so far i've used quite a few..
darcy's botanicals coconut oil and hibiscus..wont' repurchase b/c I have coconut oil in almost all my products
kbb hair mask
anita grant babassu spice pomade (looove the smell)
anita grant sapote/ shea
lavidagiven by nature ayurvedic herbal infusion..

Charz

Sinister Minister
hello ladies..hope everyone is doing well :)
still surviving finals week and wanted to stop by and say hi
I've been on lurk mode
@charbozz: goorgeous dress!! YAY!
@Mkd: hope you had a great time in Jamaica

so far i've used quite a few..
darcy's botanicals coconut oil and hibiscus..wont' repurchase b/c I have coconut oil in almost all my products
kbb hair mask
anita grant babassu spice pomade (looove the smell)
anita grant sapote/ shea
lavidagiven by nature ayurvedic herbal infusion..

Thanks! Did you get your press pass yet?

chebaby

I won't be on here as much since this site or the advertisements are causing virus risks. I can't risk that on a computer that's not mine.

Anyway I was too tired to do my hair last night so I will wash and go today with kbb milk and cream and then tonight I'll do braids for braid out on dry hair with curl define.

I Also forgot I had a jar of shescentit fortifying mask.

La Colocha

I won't be on here as much since this site or the advertisements are causing virus risks. I can't risk that on a computer that's not mine.

I saw a thread about that, what virus program do you have? I have the old school mcafee:look: and virus protection through my service provider. I haven't seen anything on here but i have on fotkis so i don't look at them anymore. I don't click on links people post anymore either. You can contact nikos and tell him what's going on.:yep:

La Colocha

Well my hair is still doing well. I may even try the marula oil, it has no petro or mo. But my hair is still soft. I will moisturize again today and that should last me until friday. I feel better about using things that are not all natural now, i don't apply anything on my scalp but jbco so im not worried about clogging my pores, hair is dead, as long as its not breaking off im cool. Haven't used anything up but im almost done with a liter of mbc.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:drool:Day 4 Ladies.......I am doing okay. Now Ya'll Know Brownie is on this with me (*yeah B, I had to bust you out). :fallenang

We're both doing well (so Far).

They 'say' you have to do something 21 days before it becomes a "Habit", so hopefully in another 17 days, I will be half-way there.:crossfingers:

If we ever need a quick fix, I guess we can swap some stuff back & forth.

Honestly, I wish I could do it all Summer. It's worth a try.

I would be so happy!:woot:

OT: I am doing my hair tonight! YAY! *prolly won't use up anything, just a coupla' vials*:sad:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center

Girl, Imma try. HARD. I figure I overcame, purses, shoes, coats, make-up, perfume, household goods, coats..............I surely can beat this Hair Product Addiction.:blush:

Like I said, if I can make it through the Summer......but for right now LAWD just Puhleeze help me get through May!:blush:

Brownie518

Girl, Imma try. HARD. I figure I overcame, purses, shoes, coats, make-up, perfume, household goods, coats..............I surely can beat this Hair Product Addiction.:blush:

Like I said, if I can make it through the Summer......but for right now LAWD just Puhleeze help me get through May!:blush:

:yep: You (We) can do it!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used up a Vial of Matrix Ceramides and a Tube of Schwarzkopf Bonacure Smooth Express!:yep:

Can somebody tell me again why I spent $65.00 on that Keratase???:nono:

Not that it's a bad product, it's actually pretty nice, but HARDLY worth $65.00!!!

Trust.:rolleyes: