URGENTdesperately seeking -->Chicago hair products

Sherynella

Hi Ladies,

My boyfriend is travelling from Europe to Chicago for some days.

Where can he buy for be the following products

Nexxus Theraphee, Emergencee, Keraphix
Infusium 23 Leave-in
Keracare Humecto Deep conditioner
Dudley's cream

I am also interested in big... HUGE bottles!!

Many thanks in advance!!

Sherrynella

P.S: My friend is a huge soul fan (new soul such as Angie Stone, Jill Scott, Maxwell, but his greatest soul star are Curtis Mayfield, Marvin Gaye and Al Green ). He as each and every vinyl of these 3 soul stars and he is always searching for other rare (deep and sweet) soul music on eBay....Is there any soul shop, soul bar, soul music event etc... that is a MUST for him in the Chicago area?

Please help!!

I think you gonna have to go to the salons. My best bet would be go to JC Penneys. If that doesn't pan out, try heading out to downtown to Mechandise Mart. There is a salon like within the train stations. I pretty sure that they sell the liter size bottle of Nexxus. I'll contact you as soon as possible for more information.

Oh in Chicago, try the Hyde Park area. They would definitely have some records that he would be able to buy. I forgot the name of it but it's off of 53rd Street, turn right by Coconuts. There is a movie theatre across the street from the store. BTW when is your boyfriend coming? Feel free to PM me to get more info.

Re: URGENTdesperately seeking -->Chicago hair prod

Hey there!!! Chicago is one of the best cities in the world!!!

Where will your friend be staying?

Infusium 23 can be purchased at any Walgreens or Osco, the local drug stores-- and probably supermarkets too.

For the Nexxus, Keracare and Dudleys he may have to visit a salon. If your friend is in downtown Chicago he should try the beauty salons inside Marshall Fields either on State Street or in Water Tower Plaza.

There are plenty of soul record shops in Chicago. I suggest that when he gets to Chgo he stop in a mainstream store, ask for what he is looking for and where he can get it.

Hope this helps.

--kc

[ QUOTE ]
Oh in Chicago, try the Hyde Park area. They would definitely have some records that he would be able to buy. I forgot the name of it but it's off of 53rd Street, turn right by Coconuts. There is a movie theatre across the street from the store. BTW when is your boyfriend coming? Feel free to PM me to get more info.

[/ QUOTE ]

The store is called Dr. Wax and it's a Chicago legend! Check out metromix.com for chicago happenings.

Many thanks !! I have the Nexxus Emergencee, Nexxus Keraphix now and he also bouht me some Motions Conditioner and CPR.

Back