Update: I am Cutting All of My Hair Off

saratess

Well ladies I did it and I do not regret it! I feel so relieved to have gotten rid of the split ends and I luv my new cut. I look forward to the journey to having healthy hair with all of the knowledge that I have gained here. I just hate that I had to do this after working so hard to reach the length that I did. Thanks for the advice ladies.

blackhair

This is a very cute haircut for the summer. Your hair also looks very healthy. From now on do take care of the ends and it will grow long in no time with no split ends. I did a huge trim month ago. I was sad at first but now it is growing stronger and healthier.

Happy hair growing

bludacious

Welcome to the short club... I love your new hair cut...Very Pretty...I'm sure your hair will grow back in no time... I like my short do so much that I think it will be a minute before I grow my hair back.

vaqtea

Your hair cut is so cute!

Dont worry about the set back we all experience them (I have had more than my fair share)just baby your ends and the length will be back in no time!

If you dont mind me asking what was causing your damage?

wadadligyal

That is a really cute hair cut!!!Don't worry yyour hair will grow back give some tlc and you'll have great length in no time

saratess

vaqtea said:
Your hair cut is so cute!

Dont worry about the set back we all experience them (I have had more than my fair share)just baby your ends and the length will be back in no time!

If you dont mind me asking what was causing your damage?

Vaq: Thanks! The damage was me being stupid and letting a new girl put my perm in and she overprocessed. My regular beautician was unavailable. I will never do that again. I had a small amount of split ends at first and then they got worst as time went.

Thanks ladies!

so1913

Great cut! Enjoy it! Just stick to taking care of it. I've been where you are at (your current length)...great thing about hair is it grows!!!

Je Ne Sais Quoi

Very pretty!!!! I've had my hair cut like that tons of times and believe you me it WILL GROW FAST. Watch the difference you will have in two months.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
That's a very pretty haircut! Reminds me of Anita Baker and Halle Berry (pre-longhair, or course). :)

saratess said:
Well ladies I did it and I do not regret it! I feel so relieved to have gotten rid of the split ends and I luv my new cut. I look forward to the journey to having healthy hair with all of the knowledge that I have gained here. I just hate that I had to do this after working so hard to reach the length that I did. Thanks for the advice ladies.

saratess

bklynwildheart said:
That's a very pretty haircut! Reminds me of Anita Baker and Halle Berry (pre-longhair, or course). :)

Wow! Thanks that is a huge compliment!

I will really be watching what i do to the hairs now. I will baby them good. I am going to stick with my vitamin routine, keracare, and regular deep conditioning.