Um...Isn't Mustard Oil supp. to STINK!

ttlayli

Bought some Mustard oil, but it's not funky! :lachen: Is that good or bad? I wanted to buy some for a pre-poo/growth, but it just smells like oil! :ohwell: Did I get the wrong kind??? :perplexed

Moroni

What kind is it? I have the Dabur Pure Indian Mustard Oil, and it smells like Chinese Hot Mustard or Japanese Wasabi. If you rub a little bit on your arm, does it feel warm and tingly? Maybe your smeller works differently. :grin:

ttlayli

What kind is it? I have the Dabur Pure Indian Mustard Oil, and it smells like Chinese Hot Mustard or Japanese Wasabi. If you rub a little bit on your arm, does it feel warm and tingly? Maybe your smeller works differently. :grin:

Hey girl! Your hair is sooooo purty btw! :grin: I have KTC Pure Mustard oil and it says to only use it for external use...and I'm such a dork! I didnt even think to try a little on my arm! :rolleyes: BRB!

Okay! :drunk: I just put a little on my arm AND my mom's arm. It's been on for like a minute so far and it doesnt feel warm or tingly! :wallbash: Argh! I like tingly things! :rolleyes:

PuffyBrown

I got the Dabur as well, one whiff of that stuff. whew! Clears sinus for days.

ttlayli

DANG! :wallbash: I must of gotten some junk! I'm sooo mad! And this oil has been on my hand for like ten minutes I feel no tingle! :rolleyes:

Tamrin

unapologetic
Oh! So it still can work? Do you put it all over the length or just the scalp?
Scalp and length. I put on a shower cap let it at for a bit then I applied my Shikaika, amla and neem paste. I think I lost 6 hairs. My hair feels sooo good.

Last edited: