boundless tresses stink?

MissRissa

As a person with 50-11 products and a diminishing checking account, I was considering puchasing some boundless tresses because so many ladies have raved about it. I have the itchy scalp that often looks all dandruffy. The question is, does it stink? I bought the wildhair growth oil thinking it was really going to do something but literally only used it twice and threw it out because I couldn't stomach the smell. Also I'm not one to walk around with a stinky head in public.

TIA

Ms. Plain Jane

It doesn't stink "per se"... it just smells like sulfur. If you want to smell something similar, go to your local bss and open up a jar of Sulfur 8. BT smells much better, though, especially the scented formula. There is also a BT balm that smells superb!

InnerSoul

I have never used it but I think there is a scented one that smells good... I just read about it or learned about it on the forum. PM stillalady and she can tell you about her products. HTH!

good2uuuu

It doesn't smell like anything to me. Than again, I also used MTG, and we know what that smell is like:blush::perplexed

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
I've had it, I had the scented one. It doesn't stink, at first (a faint sulfur smell), but after like 2 days, it did- to me. I think it depends on your smelling sensitivity too. I'm very sensitive to smell. To me, BT, the fragranced one doesn't smell good, but it doesn't smell horribly bad either. It smells like scented sulfur, but as the days go on, the smell gets stronger. I think you'd be good if you used it and wash your hair every 2-3 days (maybe more in hot weather) so the smell doesn't get too strong. Unfortunately, I had to discontinue use, not due to the smell though. I've heard very good reviews on it thought, so I wish you luck on using it. :yep: HTH

scribblescrabble2

Mine smelled strongly of sulfur (I had the scented one). I could smell it on my head scarf, pillows, etc and it was hard to get the scent out of my hair. I did buy it in the middle of summer which my have contributed to it. I'm sensitive to scents though.

tinkat

It does not stink to me. I have the scented one. My other hair products help with the hint of sulfur that you do smell. My SO always talk about how my hair smells good, so I am alright with it.