Ultra soft color for super dry ends...

NYCchild

so um... i have very dry dry ends like 4" which is red and my hair is all dark brown 19". so... yestaday i went into the bathroom sectioned my hair and reached for tha scissors - then came inspector police hubby stopping me in my tracks lecturing me on how miserable and pathetic i am gona be if i cut em off.

thing is it gets so tangled up when i shampoo no matter what i do - stand in tha shower etc.

so.. is there a corrective color or a soft creamy kind of temporary color i can put over my ends to help this while i snip it 1/2" at a time? Ive tried like sebastians colorshines on this to no avail. its nice but the dry endz kill'n me.

help?! pulleeeze

latoyao

I know what is like to have hair that has been fried by coloring. For some reason rejjuvatones in black always brings my hair back to life. I also would use the feria color conditioner. They sell it at Sally's and it really does make hair smooth and shiny. Hope this helps.
Toya

NYCchild

[ QUOTE ]
I know what is like to have hair that has been fried by coloring. For some reason rejjuvatones in black always brings my hair back to life. I also would use the feria color conditioner. They sell it at Sally's and it really does make hair smooth and shiny. Hope this helps.
Toya

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks
but i called sallys and tha woman was like - huh?? and fiera is one of em that fried my hair

Nyambura

surfer girl
NYCChild, if you're ok with wearing protective styles, doing the baggie trick, i.e., a sandwich baggie (the kind w/o the ziploc) wrapped around your moisturized bun with a silk/satin scrunchie secured at the base, would help. When I do the baggie trick, I usually put on a drawstring ponytail but if I recall correctly, I think Adrienne has also done the baggie trick with just the bun and then a snippet of dark stocking over the bun to cover the bag.