Ultra Hair Plus

sunkissd

Is this a good vitamin for hair growth? Do you reccomend something else in addition to this?

Ultra Hair Plus Product Information:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size 2
Servings Per Container 60 Tablets

Vitamin A 10000 IU 200%

Vitamin C 500 Mg 833%

Vitamin B-1 30 Mg 2,000%

Vitamin B-2 100 Mg 5,882%

Niacin 30 Mg 150%

Vitamin B-6 10 Mg 500%

Folate 400 Mcg 100%

Biotin 2000 Mcg 667%

Pantothenic Acid 50 Mg 500%

Zinc 5 Mg 33%

MSM 500 Mg N/A*

Inositol 200 Mg N/A*

Choline 100 Mg N/A*

Paba 100 Mg N/A*

L-Cysteine 100 Mg N/A*

FOLLIGEN COMPLEX 100 Mg N/A*

Glucosamine Sulfate 50 Mg N/A*

itismehmmkay

At first it just looked like an okay vitamin, since it took two tablets to get all of that.

But after looking it over, that's still quite a bit for even one tablet and you can always increase individual vitamins such as biotin.

I'd go for it, but I wouldn't pay more than 15 bucks for it. /images/graemlins/up.gif

sunkissd

Thanks so much for responding. It has 2000 mcg of Biotin is it reccommended to take more biotin on top of that amount. Do you know what the limited intake should be?

itismehmmkay

I don't know if there is a limited intake of biotin. I know some folks in this board, including me when I think about it, take 10,000mcg (equals 10mg). So extra biotin wouldn't hurt you. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Also, the fact that it has those amino acids and complexes is good too.

Carlie

2000 mcg of biotin is equal to 2mg. That's definitely a good amount to start with. I wouldn't rush into taking the higher dosages too quickly. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

good2uuuu

The biotin is excellent, but be careful of taking too much. It might break you out. It did me and several other ladies here. I can only tolerate 1000mcg every other day plus what's in my mulitiple.

sunkissd

Thanks for the info everybody. I'm just starting a vitamin regimen so I think this will be a good start.

LABETT

I used it for 7 months before joining the board and I have to say I got pretty good results and I was not taking care of my hair at all.