Tyler Perry Lays Hand's on Bishop Jakes

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member

I love Tyler Perry. I just want to see him totally 'delivered' and used of God. He has the arena and millions of fans, let alone dollars ....use it for God's glory, not the world of darkness.

Father God, you know what it takes to win this man's heart solely to your glory. Whatever it is, whatever it takes, make sure that you are the one who is glorified and not the principalities that rule in darkness, nor the rulers of this world.

Only you.

Thank you Heavenly Father... :love2: You are the Lord of All.

In Jesus' Name, with my heart I pray. Amen and Amen.

Iwanthealthyhair67

Update -Bishop T.D. Jakes Defends Tyler Perry Laying Hands on Him in Interview

Bishop T.D. Jakes Defends Tyler Perry Laying Hands on Him in Interview

October 22nd, 2013
AT2W Staff

During his interview with JET Magazine, Bishop T.D. Jakes opened up about the moment at the beginning of September, when Tyler Perry laid hands on him the Sunday morning following MegaFest.
Bishop Jakes says: “When you start talking about prayer, no one is exempt from the need of it,” explains Jakes humbly. “It doesn’t matter who it comes from as long as it comes from a place of purity.”
Wow. Well, some people really do believe Tyler Perry did this from a place of purity. We did find out he donated $ million dollars after the service.
Let’s watch it again.​

You might like:

http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2013/1...tyler-perry-laying-hands-on-him-in-interview/

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Update -Bishop T.D. Jakes Defends Tyler Perry Laying Hands on Him in Interview

October 22nd, 2013
AT2W Staff

During his interview with JET Magazine, Bishop T.D. Jakes opened up about the moment at the beginning of September, when Tyler Perry laid hands on him the Sunday morning following MegaFest.
Bishop Jakes says:

“When you start talking about prayer, no one is exempt from the need of it,” explains Jakes humbly. “It doesn’t matter who it comes from as long as it comes from a place of purity.”

Wow. Well, some people really do believe Tyler Perry did this from a place of purity. We did find out he donated $ million dollars after the service.
Let’s watch it again.​

You might like:

http://www.atoast2wealth.com/2013/1...tyler-perry-laying-hands-on-him-in-interview/

Key Words: Tyler donated $ million dollars :look:

This is what I am praying for Tyler. That he cannot use the 'Gift' without the 'Gift' using Him, in full heart and soul and dedication unto the Lord.

Tyler is looking for 'acceptance'. In all of his money and dreams, he is still searching for love and acceptance. I want to see this man surrender his all unto the Lord. All of the demons he's been under attack from; all of the demons he's encountered, all of the demons he has 'befriended'... in Jesus' Name, Tyler Perry is set completely 'Free'.

I truly 'love' Tyler Perry. But I do not 'agree' with what I 'see' and I am not going to settle for losing another Black Man who is out there in the public view who has succeeded financially, to the enemy. Whatever it is, satan cannot have him.

We need men who are truly outspoken and uncompromising with God's Word upfront and center for all to see that Jesus is not a joke and real men can and will receive, honour, love, obey and serve the Lord.

We need more Joshua's ........ "as for me and 'my House'...and Samuel's....who hearken unto the voice of the Lord, even in the midst of sinful society. For although Samuel was under the care of Eli and in the midst of Eli's sexually deviant, fornicating sons... Samuel STILL took heed to the voice of God and followed and obeyed what God told him to do.

These men in Hollywood, the den of sin.. will indeed take heed unto the Lord and not the voice of satan.

LucieLoo12

Proverbs 15:29
The Lord is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous

proverbs 28:9
He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Proverbs 15:8
The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the Lord: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.

12 For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil.

I wish people would stop following TD Jakes.He is a false prophet :yep:. What he is saying is not biblical. Tyler Perry can not be laying hands on ANYONE, with his hands being "unclean". His prayer was not acceptable before God because he isn't in a place with God. "Stop it LucieLoo, stop judging Tyler Perry, you don't know him" :rolleyes:. All I got to do is look at his fruit. You can tell a tree by the fruit it bears and my bible tells me, a good tree can't bring forth evil fruit.

TD Jakes said it dont matter who it come from...it is not biblical. My scriptures above say otherwise. God hears the prayers of the righteous.

Now if Tyler Perry is coming before God with a sincere heart to repent and be closer to God, yes God will hear that prayer. But trying to "annoint" somebody? Um, no. I pray that Tyler Perry is ignorant of his actions. I really do. But it is up to Bishop (use that term veerrryyy loosely) Td Jakes to instruct him in the way. And obviously, TD Jakes is not doing that. He is a pleaser of men and not of God.