Two Year Nappiversary -- From Nearly Bald

naturalTAN

Congrats Swift! I remember when you first bc'd because it was around the same time as me. We've both com a LONG way since then. Beautiful hair and grow on!

g.lo

Well I'm not quite where I'd hoped to be but I'm happy with the progress I've made.
Sorry for the quality. I took these shots while rushing to get ready for work this morning.
I'm getting ready to blow it out or lightly flat iron and then I'll update with new pix.
Thank you so much ladies for sharing your knowledge!((HUGS))

Oh! I believe I am a 4a/b (I don't buy into that system:blush:), O/S, cottony/silky, fine strands, medium density, not sure about porosity...hope that covers everything.:lol:

June 2009

June 2010

June 2011(gonna replace later w/blown out or flat ironed fro)

June 2009

June 2010

June 2011

Shoot! I meant to add these.. my two year puff!

beautiful hair, and beautiful you as well!!
the afro rock, i wish mine could be like that (always flop:perplexed)
thnaks for sharing

MzSwift

OMG! You ladies are cracking me up!! About the boobs, that's why I didn't wear the same top this year. I realized last year that I was showing a lot of boobage in my progress pix. LoL

Thank you so much for the love, ladies. You women on this site are very inspirational!

I only picked out my hair last night. I ended up going out dancing so it didn't make sense to use heat only to sweat it out..cause I like to boogie!

I hope I didn't disappoint anyone as I don't have real length goals. I just want BIG hair!! I won't do a length check until December for one of my challenges.