Two Year Nappiversary -- From Nearly Bald

MzSwift

Well I'm not quite where I'd hoped to be but I'm happy with the progress I've made.
Sorry for the quality. I took these shots while rushing to get ready for work this morning.
I'm getting ready to blow it out or lightly flat iron and then I'll update with new pix.
Thank you so much ladies for sharing your knowledge!((HUGS))

Oh! I believe I am a 4a/b (I don't buy into that system:blush:), O/S, cottony/silky, fine strands, medium density, not sure about porosity...hope that covers everything.:lol:

June 2009

June 2010

June 2011(gonna replace later w/blown out or flat ironed fro)

June 2009

June 2010

June 2011

Shoot! I meant to add these.. my two year puff!

Last edited:

reeko43

Beautiful hair. Nice growth and it looks lush and healthy. These progress pics are so inspiring and one of the thinks I like most about the forum.

Sha76

Good job on the retention. Im thinking about skipping the transition and just shave down to go ahead and start my natural journey.

Anakinsmomma

You are so pretty and your hair is :lick: great job!!! Your puff is gonna be my hairspiration!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

GreenJenn

Congrads on your progress. I am starting my natural hair transition (did my big chop earlier this week). Keep posting pictures of your growth because they provide inspiration to us natural newbies

B3e

if i could thank it twice i would.
you and your hair are beautiful!
great inspiration!!
that puff :lick:
great job!

kupenda

So guess I'll be the one to say it. Your hair is beautiful. Very thick. But...my boobs don't do that :-/
I tried on a low cut shirt and my bf asked where my cleavage was. I said idk. His response? Oh. Well then u shouldn't wear that top. Cuz all I see is your chest bone :( lol

BostonMaria

Nice progress. Love the fro and all it's glory.

OT: I'll be the first to say....Dayyyyuuummmm! Nice boobies :look:

Yeah I noticed too but didn't want to sound like a perv :lachen::lachen:

So guess I'll be the one to say it. Your hair is beautiful. Very thick. But...my boobs don't do that :-/
I tried on a low cut shirt and my bf asked where my cleavage was. I said idk. His response? Oh. Well then u shouldn't wear that top. Cuz all I see is your chest bone :( lol

:lachen:Is he out of the coma yet? LMAO