Twistout Pics

renren

Happy new year to everyone:dance7:

Its been quite awhile since I posted. Just wanted to share pics of my latest twistout, I was really happy with it and got weaved checked many times:grin::lol:

I still use my own homemade concoctions in my hair.. moisturized with a spritz containing aloe vera juice, sealed with my whipped hair butter and set with fantasia IC gel as I ran out of flaxseed gel.

picture.php

picture.php

I think I can claim waist length now, I plan to flat iron at the end of Jan when it stops raining here in Trinidad.

Thanks for watching, check out my blog for more info :yep:

Last edited:
reren, this really looks nice. I plan to do my first twistout tomorrow. I am a little scared but i'll try it. Wish me luck.

Good luck Rozlewis . Hope you like it, even if it doesn't come out perfect, stick at it. I've been doing this for a couple years now and it still doesn't fall right sometimes.

renren, by the way your hair is beautiful. I will check out your blogspot.

I am finding that it takes a few times to perfect these types of styles. I am patient and will give it a go. If it turns out OK I will post pictures.

Wow, beautiful!! Do you still texlax? If so, how frequently do you texlax, and what's your regimen? Your hair has gotten so much thicker since 2011.

Wow, beautiful!! Do you still texlax? If so, how frequently do you texlax, and what's your regimen? Your hair has gotten so much thicker since 2011.

Mystic Thanks a lot. Yes, I still texturize twice a year my process is in my blog as well.

I shampoo my hair every 2 weeks with diluted shampoo in a nozzle bottle focusing on the scalp. Then I co-wash and detangle (with conditioner in), after this I deep condition with either Motions CPR (protein) or Motions moisture plus for about 30 mins with heat.

For the week in between that I dont use shampoo.. I go straight to the cowashing step then onto deep conditioning as stated above.

That's it really. I try to wash every week because I do use gel and heavy butters. As mentioned in the original post, I make a leave in containing aloe vera juice and seal with my whipped shea butter.

Back