Twisting men's hair...

meia

Twisting a man's 4A hair for the less-experienced

Hi ladies!

I had a quick question for you ladies: Do any of you ladies SUCCESSFULLY twist your mans hair? My boyfriend wanted me to start doing it and I think I have the general idea but I wanted to know if anyone had any advice, pictures, or instruction that would prove useful. He does have type 4 hair so its a little bit different in texture from my own.

Below are several pictures of the type of "twisting" I mean because there are so many different images that get conjured when the word twist is mentioned.

Although this man is INCREDIBLY SEXY which is ENTIRELY OFF-TOPIC I wanted to do twists that are similar but more puffy, and with larger sections of hair- not nearly as serious as his hairstyle i'm just not sure how to start it off although i'm sure i'll need some pomade and a comb of course, and section it off well and I guess I just start twisting the hair from there? Sound like a plan? lol damn i'm clueless!

Thanks ladies in advance!
meia

Attachments

• 245.jpg
    245.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 252.jpg
    252.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
:hiya: Hi Meia...I have. I have pics and instructions in my fotki under "Hubby's hair" The pics were when they were a few days old, but you can get the general idea. HTH:)

and OT, but is Meia your name? If so, that is beautiful!:yep:

:hiya: Hi Meia...I have. I have pics and instructions in my fotki under "Hubby's hair" The pics were when they were a few days old, but you can get the general idea. HTH:)

and OT, but is Meia your name? If so, that is beautiful!:yep:

Hi Luvmylife!
OHHHH EXCELLENT! i'm so excited to see them and thank goodness you posted a response. Last time I cut his hair, he got nicknamed "PATCHES" (gee can you guess why?!?!) I had him looking JACKED UP :lachen:(and if i had pictures i'd post them OH HELL YESS I'D POST THEM!) lol great great GREAT! awww it is, its a nickname and on practically everything I have I write Meianoite (which in Brazilian Portuguese means midnight and I didn't know that until about a little while ago but my actual name is Mela)..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENT :kiss:.... i'm not sure how this all works but will you be my first buddy? :blush::yep:

Hi Luvmylife!
OHHHH EXCELLENT! i'm so excited to see them and thank goodness you posted a response. Last time I cut his hair, he got nicknamed "PATCHES" (gee can you guess why?!?!) I had him looking JACKED UP :lachen:(and if i had pictures i'd post them OH HELL YESS I'D POST THEM!) lol great great GREAT! awww it is, its a nickname and on practically everything I have I write Meianoite (which in Brazilian Portuguese means midnight and I didn't know that until about a little while ago but my actual name is Mela)..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE COMPLIMENT :kiss:.... i'm not sure how this all works but will you be my first buddy? :blush::yep:

ABSOLUTELY!!:grin:I'll add you to my buddy list now...

Back